Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world I'm getting off ....please please people cannot pay this !!! She is such a horrible human being ...I won't say anymore but her scheming and lying will catch up with her ...

Reactions: 21
We should message cork beo and all the papers who promote her and ask them to run her story about Dunnes. Big difference talking change given in error to talking items from the shop and not paying. I'm going to ring Joe Duffy 🤪 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did that article say no notions?? Yet here is Droolie charging to listen to her talking more tit???
Surely even her followers aren't that slow

Reactions: 6
Would you trust them having your bank details after all that talk of robbing hours earlier 😆😆

Reactions: 11
I think it's this Saturday night - although I haven't seen much about it in the past week or two. I thought that Naayytttaan would have been mad pushing it given it's his agency that's running the whole thing
---
Oooooh, no wonder he's been quiet
Cancelled, they kept that quiet. Ju-Lie really got all the plastic surgery for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are pathetic!! It's worse they are getting. Laughing stock of the place for all the wrong reasons. Scum
Total scum. Easy known she has never worked an honest day in her life and all the talking here , reporting her etc won't change that. Her dad seemed like an honest man maybe I'm wrong but I'd be turning in my grave if she was my daughter. Absolute scumbag is all she is.

Reactions: 14
Buy us a coffee and her talking about robbing coffee! Thing is her scummy mummy followers will think this is ok now and copy her.

Reactions: 14
Cancelled, they kept that quiet. Ju-Lie really got all the plastic surgery for nothing
Keeping it quiet is right - they bombard people with posts to try and flog the tickets. Then when it goes tits up, it's radio silence, and deleting every single post as though it never even existed.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely Julie is the type that would steal from a shop, but I wonder is she lying just to get people talking, reporting it to the store and there's no proof?

Reactions: 7
She’s a scumbag. She’ll never be anything but a scumbag. Can you imagine if it was Fionn or Erin whose till was left short? She’d get 700 call out tik toks out of it but sure they’ll never work with her as a role model. Her reckoning is coming, she’s far in the gutter these days

Reactions: 19
I think it's this Saturday night - although I haven't seen much about it in the past week or two. I thought that Naayytttaan would have been mad pushing it given it's his agency that's running the whole thing
---
Oooooh, no wonder he's been quiet
Who would pay 70 euro to see instgrammers and the news flooded with people losing their homes etc ...was scammen added at some point or did I dream that !

Oh sorry is it the goodie bag worth 70euro ...well either way I wouldn't be paying to see them !

All the -100000 Z listers in attendance. Sure what else could they do only cancel. The cost of the security alone would’ve been huge 😜. Keeping them safe and away from adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real - admitting to robbing in Dunnes 🤣 every move she makes from now on she'll be watched 🤣 what a dope!!!

I can see her being stopped in the shop and saying:

ERRA NAH girl, I only said that for the gram to get a reaction! Sure they'd believe anything them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.