Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one adores herself!! And she’s an utter bore fest!!!
Its the driving looking in to the phone, i know shes not actually holding it, but its proper dangerous!!! The lisp, the lisp drives me insane🙄 the sense of entitlement, looking for free stays cos she chose to have 5 kids😤 one thing she deffo has in common with Julie, they are equally ANNOYING!!!!
---
Who is this?? Why do they need 10k to start a thread??
mylife_withfive_ Its just a tattle rule, they must have 10k followers before you can start a thread on them

Reactions: 9
If the pod where she alledges she robs stuff was reported to the garda confidential line would they be obliged to investigate her even if Dunnes Stores don't follow up? I think a few people have reported it to Dunnes Stores. She deserves to be held accountable and apologise to Dunne's, all her followers of the same ilk will be robbing Dunnes and thinking it is ok
---
View attachment 2027270
I don't think the guards will do anything. I've seen it for years working in retail. Even with concrete evidence, its alot of requesting cctv, data protection etc. Also have to take everything Julie says with a pinch of salt, more then likely she does do this but there's a chance she is only saying this knowing people will report her complain etc. She'll then be like my trolls my trolls. Professional attention seeker is Julie

Reactions: 7
Julie is scum, imagine boasting about shoplifting, her children have no hope.

Screenshot_20230314_130510_com.huawei.browser_edit_29215742189812.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230314_130515_com.huawei.browser_edit_29267956397096.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230314_131318_com.huawei.browser_edit_29673351801721.jpg

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticing this face she's pulling at the start of every story, like she's trying to suck in her face or mouth or something
And she pauses for a couple of seconds before she speaks. It's like it's taking time for her lip to kick in and move because she's trying to speak 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Droolie didn't lick the thieving off the ground shuttle Merry Widow is at it when they go to restaurants/hotels with the food.

Really shows she’s never worked in a shop.
Julie it doesn’t matter if you shop in penneys/dunnes/Starbucks/McDonald’s - if you take the wrong change it gets taken out of the persons wages you absolute scum!
Ugh she is actually so disgusting inside and out..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That guy that took the 15 change was a doctor or medical student put it up on twitter with a pic of a boots bag that he spent his incorrect change on.

Everyone was saying what a horrible thing to do and that poor till worker would be accused of stealing and have to repay it.

Julie needs to cop on a small bit she's making herself look ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
And to the follower who messaged her saying sure we all do it eh no love we don't. Some of us have morals and are decent human beings👍

Reactions: 33
Didn't Brenda do something about wrong change recently too? Rehashing bullshit already on the podcast?

Reactions: 2

334827138_6431777870186074_3817591760879828518_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She should be ashamed of herself actually admitting she robs from dunnes. And would have no problem keeping wrong change if she was given it just coz it's a big company. Ehh who do you think is responsible for the money in the till you absolute scum bag. It's some poor woman or man actually that's on minimum wage putting up with shite every single day. If the till is wrong at the end of the day they'll be brought in over it. They could lose their job if it happens a few times. Not sure what companies make you pay the money back yourself but I have heard that that does happen.
---
Is her face full of freckles in that pic after the surgery?

Reactions: 20
How is she still talking about the coffee in dunnes
Right we know your trash and Rob move on

or do you think ur cool?

Reactions: 10
Really shows she’s never worked in a shop.
Julie it doesn’t matter if you shop in penneys/dunnes/Starbucks/McDonald’s - if you take the wrong change it gets taken out of the persons wages you absolute scum!
Ugh she is actually so disgusting inside and out..
And Dunnes are the worst for this. I used to work there in college and they used to put a list of everyone's name on the staff noticeboards with how much you were over or under by. Even if it was 1 cent it was listed.

There was a warning system in place too but I cant remember as I used to be paranoid about my till. Once a lady told me I forgot to give her her 50e cashback but I was 99% certain I did. She was so nice and i had to explain I would be fired if was short an even 50 euro so she gave me her mobile number and I said i'd ring her if I was out at the end of the night. In the end I wasnt out. She was so nice and understanding...i can only imagine what Julie would be like. This was before they made you sign/initial for cashback

• Sad
  • Wow
Sorry what now?!! They expect people to pay to see Julie’s lip after surgery? Like WTF? She shows it free on Insta and TikTok?! And all this talk of robbing to get people to listen to a podcast where you basically are admitting you are a scumbag. Sold her soul a long time ago but just gets worse, would do anything for money, I wonder is she on Only Fans too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.