Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was there for 3 nights. Wore shorts and t shirts most days except for these 2 days. She is such a muppet 🤣🤣
Ahhh tbf your forgetting the morning they went down to breakfast and she wore a oversized t-shirt/ nightdress (Dunnes) with the shakette over it. She was roasted climbing the stairs while her Mam popped out for a fag.

Reactions: 7
My daughter was telling me today, that Ekin-Su was dropped by OhPolly, apparently they looked into her actual followers and a high percentage of them are fake. The other percentage was mostly foreign men, obviously not their target audience.

As she was telling me, I was hoping and praying that someone would look into our JuLies followers and drop the witch! She’d actually have to spend time then with her children and not jet set all around Europe, mangling up her face!
That’s not true about Ekin su she’s still a BA for them it’s in her bio just not the face of the line

Reactions: 4
That’s not true about Ekin su she’s still a BA for them it’s in her bio just not the face of the line
I have to ask, do you have a problem with me? This is the second time you’ve queried my posts? The first time you were trying to convince me that Penny’s sell actual Converse, and now this?
So I’ll rephrase, Ekin-Su is not ‘the face’ of OhPolly as the majority of her followers are bots. Is that ok for you now? Maybe you should meet up with Droolie for a drink? Chill out a little 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You’d honestly despair for people. Trisha’s (non) Transformation did a Q&A and in Oz and was asked about turbulence on the flight, what suitcase she brought and I think how the time difference was. Wtf like?! Some people shouldn’t have access to the internet.
These people are definitely flat earthers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Julie, thats awful the school run took you an extra half hour.... im sure its stressfull for you getting in to work on time..... oh wait🤔
Least you will be able to drag the arse out this for content till May! Awh you would feel so sorry for poor Julie, thats a half hour less to keep her house clean, be on top of her laundry, make nutricious homemade dinners, keep her car spotless.... oh wait again🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sure where she rushing off to???
And one of Julie’s fellow Instagramers who give her a shout out is on saying she should get PR packages herself as she has 5 kids 😂😂
Like is the world gone mad
Cannot wait til this dope reaches 10k followers so we can start a thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Julie, thats awful the school run took you an extra half hour.... im sure its stressfull for you getting in to work on time..... oh wait🤔
Least you will be able to drag the arse out this for content till May! Awh you would feel so sorry for poor Julie, thats a half hour less to keep her house clean, be on top of her laundry, make nutricious homemade dinners, keep her car spotless.... oh wait again🤭
And a half hour less to rob stuff in dunnes, it’s a hard life for Julie….

Reactions: 14
Cannot wait til this dope reaches 10k followers so we can start a thread!!!
The reason why I link the two is cause she gives Julie a shout out and she was the same comebacks as her if someone questions her

wonder Will Julie ever come on and do a before and after the surgery without make up/filters on

Reactions: 3
Imagine having to use theft from a supermarket to sell your podcast..your in the gutter Julie. Waiting for the day this one gets her comeuppance. Just because you're.an insta hun julie doesn't make you above the law.

Reactions: 12
She has 3 weeks of April with no school runs she will have to come up with something new

Reactions: 6
Imagine having to use theft from a supermarket to sell your podcast..your in the gutter Julie. Waiting for the day this one gets her comeuppance. Just because you're.an insta hun julie doesn't make you above the law.
If the pod where she alledges she robs stuff was reported to the garda confidential line would they be obliged to investigate her even if Dunnes Stores don't follow up? I think a few people have reported it to Dunnes Stores. She deserves to be held accountable and apologise to Dunne's, all her followers of the same ilk will be robbing Dunnes and thinking it is ok
---

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No one working in dunnes will recognise her, filtered to death on her phone! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.