Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast has dropped to 49 in Spotify charts and doesn’t appear at all in top 200 on Apple charts. However it will go back up again as Brenda is breadcrumbing her “date” with some actor on her insta and will reveal all on the pod and people tend to fall for this tit 🤦‍♀️. Anyone who pays to listen to them on Patreon whenever they go that direction needs to seriously re-evaluate their lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@lovelyjubbely Droolie has just said they wore shorts and tshirts in Rome, what we saw was a knitted dress and a wooly hat. Can you confirm when you spotted her and her tattoo if she was indeed wearing shorts and tshirt please?
I saw her on Saturday and they had jeans & T-shirts on. Saturday was warm but Sunday was hot!! Could have worn shorts for sure, had you packed them…who packs shorts for Rome in March?? They didn’t seem to have time for clothes shopping between their tours & pub sessions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Podcast has dropped to 49 in Spotify charts and doesn’t appear at all in top 200 on Apple charts. However it will go back up again as Brenda is breadcrumbing her “date” with some actor on her insta and will reveal all on the pod and people tend to fall for this tit 🤦‍♀️. Anyone who pays to listen to them on Patreon whenever they go that direction needs to seriously re-evaluate their lives 😂
His name is Amir Boutrous some actor and she has him blocked from her page but some of Brendas followers messaged him telling him how she is talking about him on the podcast and her Instagram and stalking him on her dogs account, so childish. She also fancies his 80 year old father 🤪 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the hell would ask this question
I’ve never heard anything so stupid
You’d honestly despair for people. Trisha’s (non) Transformation did a Q&A and in Oz and was asked about turbulence on the flight, what suitcase she brought and I think how the time difference was. Wtf like?! Some people shouldn’t have access to the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's been gone since Friday, she gets home today and chooses to answer stupid questions from random strangers instead of spending the afternoon with the twins😡🤯 Can you imagine being 5 years old and knowing that mammy (your only parent ) prefers talking into her phone instead of spending time with you 😥 it's act heartbreaking. Those kids will need so much therapy in years to come.

Reactions: 17
So she was there for 3 nights. Wore shorts and t shirts most days except for these 2 days. She is such a muppet 🤣🤣
I was thinking the same,She head to toe covered up 2days..the gurl is a bleeping numbnut I swear full of bull!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video of her advertising (with little to no #) the stupid teeth whitening tit on the plane - she pulled down one side of her lip to show her teeth (despite getting them done)
But the gammy other side of her lip from the botched turkey job actually went lower on its own 😂😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is there a before and after off her top teeth to promote the strips when she quite clearly said she didn’t whiten the top because if the bonding

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.