Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😱 the language out of her in that podcast clip! How can they even broadcast that tripe?

Reactions: 21
Never buy her own house 🤣 too busy spending all her cash on dodgy treatments.. Poor Fíóńń needs SLT , sounds like I did 30 years ago and I remembered my parents bringing me to the SLT for a few weeks even though they have feck all.. Then you have this eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have a look at the getting ready for the gossies on their page ...teeth whitening and all going on ...its all pretty sad ...a bunch of people who flog crap and talk into their phones giving each other awards !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never buy her own house 🤣 too busy spending all her cash on dodgy treatments.. Poor Fíóńń needs SLT , sounds like I did 30 years ago and I remembered my parents bringing me to the SLT for a few weeks even though they have feck all.. Then you have this eejit
She dropped at least €700 in the new furniture centre for the new sideboard and tv unit and another couple of hundred of the famous ‘flamingo’ picture and lamp. It would have been better spent on poor Fionn

Reactions: 15
The fadas 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She dropped at least €700 in the new furniture centre for the new sideboard and tv unit and another couple of hundred of the famous ‘flamingo’ picture and lamp. It would have been better spent on poor Fionn
The start of her ART collection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be dribbling on herself tonight as well as pissing her knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get her saying she won’t ever be able to buy her own house? Like she must be absolutely raking it in with insta and scamming the system and people on instagram. If she wasn’t so wasteful with her money, and saved properly she could well afford one within a couple of years.

Reactions: 14
I don’t get her saying she won’t ever be able to buy her own house? Like she must be absolutely raking it in with insta and scamming the system and people on instagram. If she wasn’t so wasteful with her money, and saved properly she could well afford one within a couple of years.
She would manage it with a whopper deposit but otherwise I’m not so sure. She has irregular work, no set income no job security, single income home and 2 dependents. Financial red flag.

Reactions: 16
Why does every bleep with a bit of a following think they can pull a podcast off? I’m bleeping sick of it now! Julie is prime example.. who the duck would be bothered to listen to herself and some other gowl screaming, making up stories and talking scutter for an hour each week? Herself, Kieran corrigan, Joanne larby like what in the duck?
And your wan from love cherise tried it
And that never took off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.