Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
“Art” 🤦‍♀️ I think she genuinely thinks a picture she bought in dunnes is art 😂😂

On about should have seen her trying to get it into the car, “some laughs“. Then shows from boot and it just slides in no bother 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I do wonder about the people who actually believe her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
I don't care how she mutilates herself but why does she come on pretending to be poor and relatable supposedly hiding from the bills when she has 2000 to throw away on Mickley mouse procedures as she calls it
It’s all about the engagement. She attracts a certain type that think she’s wonderful and relatable to them and their lives and struggles. She plays a game.

Noseymc123

VIP Member
I honestly dont believe a word of that smear story. I have looked up the cervical cytology brush that is used for swabbing and it is soft plastic and nylon - and I can see no evidence of them ever breaking. Remember the cervix would be opened with a speculum so no matter how you would tighten up, your vagina could not break the cytology brush.

:mad:
Also - IF the cytology brush broke - that would be a patient safety issue and the medical practice are obliged to contact the National Screening Service, the HSE, and the company who made the device. This would be a notifiable incident under the HSE National Incident Management Framework - as a near miss/miss incident and would most likely be investigated.

This is such a dangerous story - Im off to report it! Im lived
I have reported it and if I knew where smear was done I ring and be asking them can cytology brush break and tell them your one telling that story and it turn me going for smear

ANIJJ

There’s a girl on tik tok who got her chin done the week before in ireland. She paid 5800 and had the skin on her neck tightened too.She was told no hair washing or taking off the compression garment for a week to 10 days. But Julie is allowed?? I’m interested to watch how both recover and their results!

Reactions: 19

Doozer

The plastic surgeon I went to in Dublin told me of a man who got an eye lid lift after having Botox and wasn’t able to close his eyes after it (had the surgery in Turkey), the Dublin plastic surgeon couldn’t do anything for him and he would have to wait for the Botox to wear off to be able to close his eyes!!! Can you imagine!!! They’ll literally do whatever you ask them to in turkey, doesn’t matter if you need it or not!!!

• Wow

Jennymac

VIP Member
I seen it , remember the time when they brought erin to the hairdressers because her hair was matted and even the hairdresser couldn't get it out. Things still haven't changed

• Sad

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Now that is dedication! Looking forward to your final tally!! At least it will be honest
4kidz.ie: Was 9,981 - now 12.8k

influencerpicks: Was 9,937 - now 13.3k

__dropshop: Was 3,262 - now 6,766

danielgleesonjewellery: Was 4,348 - now 7,862

easihair_morgancosmetics: Was 3,504 - now 6,977

jennyglowire: Was 20k - now 23.4k

ailesbury_clinic: Was 6,683 - now 10.1k

2_men_and_a_baby: Was 18.7k - now 22k

murphysshoes: Was 16.3k - now 19.7k

blathskincare: Was 3,195 - now 6,705

tiger_trainingacademy: Was 14k - now 17.4k

soulfully_sonia: Was 7,110 - now 10.5k

brendasbits: Was 27.3k - now 30.2k

lovebomb_jewellery: Was 4,680 - now 8,137

gerobriencork: Was 9,492 - now 12.7k

embracetheworldep: Was 4,300 - now 7,741

danthecareercoach: Was 3,167 - now 6,587

millennialcompetitions: Was 5,245 - now 8,663

So averaging around 3k new followers. What was the original number they promised?
---
4kidz.ie: Was 9,981 - now 12.8k

influencerpicks: Was 9,937 - now 13.3k

__dropshop: Was 3,262 - now 6,766

danielgleesonjewellery: Was 4,348 - now 7,862

easihair_morgancosmetics: Was 3,504 - now 6,977

jennyglowire: Was 20k - now 23.4k

ailesbury_clinic: Was 6,683 - now 10.1k

2_men_and_a_baby: Was 18.7k - now 22k

murphysshoes: Was 16.3k - now 19.7k

blathskincare: Was 3,195 - now 6,705

tiger_trainingacademy: Was 14k - now 17.4k

soulfully_sonia: Was 7,110 - now 10.5k

brendasbits: Was 27.3k - now 30.2k

lovebomb_jewellery: Was 4,680 - now 8,137

gerobriencork: Was 9,492 - now 12.7k

embracetheworldep: Was 4,300 - now 7,741

danthecareercoach: Was 3,167 - now 6,587

millennialcompetitions: Was 5,245 - now 8,663

So averaging around 3k new followers. What was the original number they promised?
Also this is a handy list of where to avoid 😁

• Heart
The way she roars at the children, and she lives in a housing estate. Her poor neighbours that have to listen to that 🤦‍♀️ she is as rough as a badgers arse

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I am shook over her. With nerve damage it may never come back fully normal :oops: To be fair she has really showed all that is wrong with going for these procedures abroad though!!

Tlong

What does she mean the doctor was called for 3 times on the plane ?!??
People with serious surgeries get on planes the next day out of Turkey. It’s not recommended that you fly so soon but that is the level of care you’ll get. It’s extremely dangerous & it’s highly likely people were very unwell traveling home.

• Wow
  • Sad

Malc

Chatty Member
Does she not realise how bad of a mother it makes her look?? Her own kids are so unruly that she’s avoiding doing bed time with them? All whilst she’s down the Marina Market meeting her friends for a coffee and she’s only back from Turkey 🙈

sron

VIP Member
Am i the only one that doesnt take off my bra when I get home?

I cant even feel my bra on me and they are underwired. I never feel like its uncomfortable.

lovelyjubbely

Is it just me or does the droopy mouth look worse this morning?
Nerve damage…so much more serious than you’re letting on Julie 😳

• Wow
A football tshirt and shorts 🤦🏻‍♀️ My two boys are wearing vests long sleeves and fleeces then coat and hat when outside. He actually looks like a thug walking along what is she doing to him

Bidscavan

VIP Member
According to couple of comments on the echo article we all just jealous of Joolie and Brenda😂😂😂

• Haha