Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say that winner is bet into Julie’s DM’s. They def know each other anyway there’s not a hope in hell Julie would cross county to sit in some randomers house

Reactions: 16
Very convenient tho wasn't it, that she could travel all that way.. hopefully missy or whatever her name is tries to bring back that bag - that’s if they actually gave her a receipt. Never in my life have I seen anyone go in and have tea and sit down after delivering a prize. You only do that if you know the person and you’re delivering a present.
---

Who was that at the door
So confused
Can they do anything right
Supposedly they knocked on the wrong door - because they’re trying to fool us tattlers they’re donkeys.

Reactions: 10
The video of them knocking on the wrong door they should of covered that ladies face.

Reactions: 11
The photo of Julie with the family. Talk about looking like a spare prick. Missy has her back turned to Julie - clinging to the hubby for dear life.
How rude was Julie then glued to her phone.

Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise no twinnies of a Thursday night yet again Not from that end of the country but is not a fair spin from where she lives to Athy?

[/QUOTE

Surprise surprise no twinnies of a Thursday night yet again Not from that end of the country but is not a fair spin from where she lives to Athy?

yeah but hear me out... its half way to Monaghan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She 100% knew her. You wouldn’t go up and be that comfortable sitting in the kitchen on your phone like that in a randomers house.

Who hand delivers a prize like that anyway, that’s fishy and unprofessional in itself!

Reactions: 16
Jezs I'd say the brother gets some slagging when he takes part in those cringe reels.

• Haha
This muppet drives for miles for cup tea sit on her phone in strangers House while having 2 kids at home.she really is muppet

Reactions: 9
Jezs I'd say the brother gets some slagging when he takes part in those cringe reels.
Just watched it myself, and I’m thinking would my mam and brother do that if I asked (or in JuLies case told) them to do it?
Maybe my mam, she'd defo need a few vodkas beforehand, but my brother (30) not a hope in hell would he!
Is Sean to be praised or pitied? I really don’t know!
They are all outta sync also, it’s so so cringe 😬

Reactions: 9
I'd love to hear what the businesses who paid to be part of this giveaway actually achieved from it vs how much they were charged

Reactions: 7
Does she think Athy is in Dublin?
I think she says the real capital cos Dublin was on the road sign.
Whats the story with that creepy little man/child manager lads face? he looks like a cartoon character..wonder did they pull over somewhere for a quickie 😝😏 wouldn’t suprise me ahhahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ha ha she wrote the comment on her latest story herself. There can’t possibly be another donkey in Ireland that uses the word ‘whilst’ Dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats the story with that creepy little man/child manager lads face? he looks like a cartoon character..wonder did they pull over somewhere for a quickie 😝😏 wouldn’t suprise me ahhahah
I don't think Julie is his type if you get me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It'd surprise me... and probably him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.