Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to hear what the businesses who paid to be part of this giveaway actually achieved from it vs how much they were charged
I'd love to see a receipt for those payments and how it will be addressed in the accounts of them ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If they have business accounts that is

Reactions: 4
The sister act cover is brilliant when itโ€™s done right. Saw it months ago.

Reactions: 1
On the beg for vit hit freebie. Making sure she gets what flavours her and the bro like in๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
God love her is all I say ๐Ÿ™ˆ in a way I do hope Keith marries her because I think its her last chance as I canโ€™t see her finding another man that would put up with her if they break up ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 2
It's still there it's on her grid , they were giggling while they are waiting so I'd say they knew what they were doing just a set up for more content . Also she shouldn't be putting that up on her public account

Reactions: 8
It's still there it's on her grid , they were giggling while they are waiting so I'd say they knew what they were doing just a set up for more content . Also she shouldn't be putting that up on her public account
Definitely set up, Julie looking At something random on her phone, they both laughing like fools, he telling her to say congratulations. All very set up looking.

Reactions: 10
God love her is all I say ๏ฟผ in a way I do hope Keith marries her because I think its her last chance as I canโ€™t see her finding another man that would put up with her if they break up ๏ฟผ
Wrong thread but I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone have a list of the Instagram profiles you had to follow for the competition? Would be interested to see how many followers they actually got out of it.

Reactions: 3
Anyone have a list of the Instagram profiles you had to follow for the competition? Would be interested to see how many followers they actually got out of it.
I just checked one of them and hundreds unfollowed today when its over. Approx 4k.

Screenshot_20230203_180853_com.huawei.browser_edit_22379544671063.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.