Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise no twinnies of a Thursday night yet again🤔😀 Not from that end of the country but is not a fair spin from where she lives to Athy?

Reactions: 8
I tell ya I would refuse the prize if I had to have those 2 come to my house . He creeps me out no end. Pair of scammers, I hope they have declared all this to revenue. Kids seem to go to Paula's from a Wednesday. Seen as its a Bank Holiday weekend she might collect them after school on Tuesday

Reactions: 13
Funny how the winner also follows Paula and Sean

View attachment 1930249
Such a coincidence
---

I tell ya I would refuse the prize if I had to have those 2 come to my house . He creeps me out no end. Pair of scammers, I hope they have declared all this to revenue. Kids seem to go to Paula's from a Wednesday. Seen as its a Bank Holiday weekend she might collect them after school on Tuesday
Definitely wouldn’t give my name

Reactions: 2
She would need the woman's permission to put that reel up wouldn't she? I wouldn't think she has permission.

Reactions: 3
That's bad, if that was my family member I would be so pissed off. Tv shows have to get permission or pixilate people out.
I don’t know the legal aspect just know in what we do it’s like that. I’d be violent if Julie showed My Mam opening the door like that.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know the legal aspect just know in what we do it’s like that. I’d be violent if Julie showed My Mam opening the door like that.
It's horrible I feel so sorry for the woman, the amount of views and comments and the real winner isn't being shown.

Reactions: 1
It's so wrong that someone can actually walk up to your door and video you like that and think nothing of it. Have people no right to privacy at all?

Reactions: 14
It's so wrong that someone can actually walk up to your door and video you like that and think nothing of it. Have people no right to privacy at all?
I reported it for bullying and harassment and the someone I know option. It probably won't make a difference but it is so wrong :mad:

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s just me but that looked stage to me (not on the poor woman’s part)! They’re already laughing so much before she even opens the door & he says oh say congratulations.. you wouldn’t be laughing knocking on the winners door nor would you need to be told to say congratulations??

Reactions: 19
The ‘winner’ has a story up and it’s just her zooming into Julie sitting on a chair, no talking or caption, seems weird to be just videoing her? Also strange that they actually went in and sat in the winners house

Reactions: 7
The ‘winner’ has a story up and it’s just her zooming into Julie sitting on a chair, no talking or caption, seems weird to be just videoing her? Also strange that they actually went in and sat in the winners house
Went and sat in the winners House, playing on her phone. So weird.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.