Twins and me #48 Ju-lie pathological liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting tomorrow to see if the ‘winner’ is actually following all 16 accounts needed to have a valid entry. Like, one of the 16 accounts you’ve to follow to enter, RDR Sports, have only 3787 followers as of now, when almost 16000 have posted on the competition post. So will most entries be invalid for not fully following the instructions?? Will Julie and manager boy even check?!

Also the post asking if the bag is fake from few days ago seems to be gone.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she did the work out that evening and posted nect morning then. She made point to say she’s up twins in bed etc. there is now was that lazy lump here up before them.

Reactions: 1
Must be another Thursday night without the twins if she's going to be driving tonight to deliver the prize or all day tomorrow if its not munster area . Surly the mother isn't having them the first new bankholiday weekend

Reactions: 4
Must be another Thursday night without the twins if she's going to be driving tonight to deliver the prize or all day tomorrow if its not munster area . Surly the mother isn't having them the first new bankholiday weekend
Do u really want an answer to that question?😂 course the ma will be having them. Jeez god forbid Joolie would miss getting out/going away of a bank holiday weekend. I mean she does parent them all by herself ya know she deserves a break😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, but it's dry clean only 😭
I always put dry clean bits in my machine it has a 20° degree wash and they come out perfect
---

Looking at the tops of most of her jumpers that coat won't be worn again it's probably too toned
She actually rarely ever seems to wear the same clothes. And the twins are always in the best of gear but she never shows buying outfits or tagging anywhere begging for clothes

Reactions: 5
I used to work in a dry cleaners years ago, we couldn't even dry clean everything some things we washed in a pillow case.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Winner's announced and all 14 pages you had to follow are already deleted from the advance giveaways page.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why wasn’t it done live? How many times did she have to spin that generator until
A. someone she knew came out
Or
B. Someone who was in on the scam
My god will people ever wake up to these competitions

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.