Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her take away she got on her scooter later night.

Didn’t know she did anlot for women’s shelters. Anytime I’ve seen her as a mother she’s on her phone. And that’s in person a lot, I’m from cork. Also seen her away in a hotel and glued to the phone.
LJ gifts the women's shelter Edel house gift bags of creams and pj's at Christmas and makes sure to always do a video on it because... how else would we know of her donating 🙄🙄. She does not do ALOT of work for womens shelters. She lines her own pockets , when out with her children, they are left run ragged around shopping centres while she makes a show of herself speaking out loud so she is noticed by everyone. Seen it many times . One child was left walking alone in mahon point while this one walked ahead into Zara and the child was upset looking for her 🙄🙄 great mother my arse

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And her take away she got on her scooter later night.

Didn’t know she did anlot for women’s shelters. Anytime I’ve seen her as a mother she’s on her phone. And that’s in person a lot, I’m from cork. Also seen her away in a hotel and glued to the phone.
And I was on a flight with her before. Row to herself. The Dad had Bowie who was a baby at the time a row or two ahead on his own. Pearl thrown to the brother in a different row. And it was him running around the airport with them while she was sat down with rollers in at 6am 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t think it’s a freebie, center parcs usually have all the Instahuns at once, saves them having to mingle with us normal folk. She’s not exactly showcasing the place either, if it was a gifted stay she’d be given pointers on how to best promote center parcs and showing restaurants etc and I really doubt she’d be asking her followers how to smuggle an extra kid in

Reactions: 7
I’d say that’s bullshit!! Wouldn’t this be one of her busiest weeks of the year promoting for other companies ? Black Friday deals etc.If she paid for it herself, she’s hardly going to book this week of all weeks! It’s definitely a freebie
She also addressed that it was her busiest week... She said this week suited all the family so she just rolled with it and is doing her work from CP 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Bumped into a girl I went to school with when out for dinner earlier. Didn’t know she was here too, haven’t seen her for years (seems to be a popular week here!) she had a few messages from friends saying “did you see who else is there this week, bet she got it for nothing and you there paying a fortune” etc etc so she emailed guest services here to ask if they were working with anyone this week, got a call this morning from one of their representatives to say that they couldn’t discuss other guests payment details blah blah blah but that they were unaware of any “influencers” on site, that they had to hashtag “gift” on any posts or stories and that they were not working with anyone. She was fine with that, got her answer, but unfortunately the customer service rep never hung up the phone and said “read between the lines love” and something about the “snotty email” she had sent plus a few other things. She was really annoyed to be spoken about like that for merely asking a question about their business and went straight there to confront the woman. She didn’t really go into what was discussed there but met with the manager of the village who said she was very sorry that it happened and they were adamant that they don’t work with influencers and haven’t done since they opened and that anyone here this week has paid for their trip themselves. It was the “read between the lines love” that really confused her but she said even though she mentioned it again nothing was clarified about why that was said.

The whole episode has soured her view of the place anyway, if that’s how they speak about their paying guests when they think they can’t hear them then she’s not bothered about coming back. In fact she said her husband insisted they leave immediately but CP already have their money so she said she didn’t want it going to waste. As she said to me “I’d rather go somewhere I’m celebrated not tolerated” so I doubt she’ll be back again.

Anyway, that’s what she heard from the horses mouth so to speak so thought I would pass it on….

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Total lie they haven't used influencers since they opened. Plenty were there and I remember we were leaving in Nov 2019 and loads were arriving for the weekend.

Reactions: 14
Lovely to see them on a pub floor again, while she has her vodka!
Good man Santa 😐

Reactions: 10
LJ gifts the women's shelter Edel house gift bags of creams and pj's at Christmas and makes sure to always do a video on it because... how else would we know of her donating 🙄🙄. She does not do ALOT of work for womens shelters. She lines her own pockets , when out with her children, they are left run ragged around shopping centres while she makes a show of herself speaking out loud so she is noticed by everyone. Seen it many times . One child was left walking alone in mahon point while this one walked ahead into Zara and the child was upset looking for her 🙄🙄 great mother my arse
That is more the LJ I’ve seen. Always see her in mahon point and in a few playgrounds. Recording herself or looking at herself in her camera. She has a nanny as well, if it wasn’t for her the kids be ending up god knows where.

Reactions: 8
And I was on a flight with her before. Row to herself. The Dad had Bowie who was a baby at the time a row or two ahead on his own. Pearl thrown to the brother in a different row. And it was him running around the airport with them while she was sat down with rollers in at 6am 🙄
I saw her in cork airport as well exact same thing. The dad to be fair seems very good with the kids always with them and playing with them. I wasn’t on their flight so didn’t know what they like on it

Total lie they haven't used influencers since they opened. Plenty were there and I remember we were leaving in Nov 2019 and loads were arriving for the weekend.
I remember only last year I think aoibhe devlin being there for a promo

Reactions: 4
Sorry, my bad, I didn’t phrase that correctly. She said the manager said they used them for when they first opened but not since then so not since after they opened was what I meant - Was that 2019?

Kids are too late to post the santa letters, needs to be before 2pm. I predict they wont get their letter from santa as a result and she'll kick up a right stink because she's an entitled witch that can't follow simple instructions.

Sorry, my bad, I didn’t phrase that correctly. She said the manager said they used them for when they first opened but not since then so not since after they opened was what I meant - Was that 2019?
It opened in 2019 and they had a bunch of influencers in for the opening weekend, and another bunch in to promote the Christmas break. I really cant see the need to get them in to promote Christmas when its the most popular time for paying customers...

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think some of the new members on here are connected to Mejoolie?
If you’re referring to me then I’m absolutely not, I can’t stand the woman. She actually gives me the rage. I’ve been on here since Aoibhe/Aoife/Eefa Devlins breakdown, hadn’t even heard of tattle before then but it opened my eyes to what these people are up to. Stopped following Pipsy, Vogue, Eimear Hutchinson plus others since being on here. I just don’t comment a lot but I am at the moment because I’m at CP.

Reactions: 7
Bumped into a girl I went to school with when out for dinner earlier. Didn’t know she was here too, haven’t seen her for years (seems to be a popular week here!) she had a few messages from friends saying “did you see who else is there this week, bet she got it for nothing and you there paying a fortune” etc etc so she emailed guest services here to ask if they were working with anyone this week, got a call this morning from one of their representatives to say that they couldn’t discuss other guests payment details blah blah blah but that they were unaware of any “influencers” on site, that they had to hashtag “gift” on any posts or stories and that they were not working with anyone. She was fine with that, got her answer, but unfortunately the customer service rep never hung up the phone and said “read between the lines love” and something about the “snotty email” she had sent plus a few other things. She was really annoyed to be spoken about like that for merely asking a question about their business and went straight there to confront the woman. She didn’t really go into what was discussed there but met with the manager of the village who said she was very sorry that it happened and they were adamant that they don’t work with influencers and haven’t done since they opened and that anyone here this week has paid for their trip themselves. It was the “read between the lines love” that really confused her but she said even though she mentioned it again nothing was clarified about why that was said.

The whole episode has soured her view of the place anyway, if that’s how they speak about their paying guests when they think they can’t hear them then she’s not bothered about coming back. In fact she said her husband insisted they leave immediately but CP already have their money so she said she didn’t want it going to waste. As she said to me “I’d rather go somewhere I’m celebrated not tolerated” so I doubt she’ll be back again.

Anyway, that’s what she heard from the horses mouth so to speak so thought I would pass it on….
Can your friend leave review about this..trip adviser etc ..?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.