Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s telling people they should be in school because they can’t spell yet she’s using ‘u’ instead of you and ‘no’ instead of know. She 100% doesn’t have another part time job, she mentioned on her live the other day that she use to mention what she worked at but at to stop because ‘weirdos’ kept ringing her work complaining that she was on social media and not doing her job. Can anyone remember what this job was?
It’s a pity her own children don’t go to school. What will be her excuse next year when they’re forced to repeat junior infants in an English speaking school all because of their mother.

Lisa Jordan just said she booked the weekend in CP herself for all her family for Christmas so it's not gifted to her apparently
I’m sure heavily discounted and upgraded even at that.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think hers or LJ's stays are gifted. Neither are really promoting the place.
I'm here at the moment with my two youngest. I've seen Julie a few times. She's actually far prettier in real life! Haven't seen LJ at all. Would love to see her, I like LJ a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think hers or LJ's stays are gifted. Neither are really promoting the place.
I'm here at the moment with my two youngest. I've seen Julie a few times. She's actually far prettier in real life! Haven't seen LJ at all. Would love to see her, I like LJ a lot.
What do you like about LJ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Strange competition, Nathan has the post up with a fake twins and me account??

Screenshot_20221123_151546_com.instagram.android_edit_46234227015340.jpg

Screenshot_20221123_151556_com.instagram.android_edit_46208228554407.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her replies to people when she thinks she is being smart make my toes curl. She’s dog rough
You can feel the anger from her with the comments she isn’t able for it

Even if someone asks a basic question she gets angry

Strange competition, Nathan has the post up with a fake twins and me account??

View attachment 1754452

View attachment 1754453
She has no hope if her so called manager can’t even get the basics right
She shouldn’t of pissed herself a few weeks ago she would of been still part of that other management

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she always do that stupid pushing the tongue against her top teeth when smiling for a photo, she looks like a pure feckin ejet

Reactions: 6
I don't know about ye, but I'm bait from reporting all those videos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could not even keep the Santa visit private
Ah now why wud she...hoping smyths will hear wot they want n gift them...coz if not gonna b an expensive Christmas wit Erin's list...barbie camper aeroplane n house...the house alone is nearly 300 euro 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
“We haven’t eaten out yet” what were those pancakes?
And her take away she got on her scooter later night.

I just like her. She's a great mum and does a lot for women's shelters.
Didn’t know she did anlot for women’s shelters. Anytime I’ve seen her as a mother she’s on her phone. And that’s in person a lot, I’m from cork. Also seen her away in a hotel and glued to the phone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.