Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, never heard if it 🙈 I didn't even know where it was until I looked up their website. How long is it opened?
Since July 2019. I remember the day they announced they were building it in Longford. It was announced on April 1st and everyone thought it was an April Fool's joke.
It's always booked out anyway and completely extortionate so I don't know why they need to gift stays.

Reactions: 10
Them pics of her and the twinnies are going to be used to promote Xmas or new year breaks there I'm guessing. They'll appear on website or their social pages. Still convinced she's not paying for it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would Mejoolie influence anyone to book there?? If anything it would probably put families off…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's basically just turned CenterParcs into Trabolgan in my eyes by being there. You can do so many of the "novelties" of Centerparcs in ireland in the summer if you just take the time to spend with your kids and it costs nothing. Go to the countryside, bring your bike, pick blackberries, build sandcastles, find secret beaches, have chips on a wall somewhere... they're the things memories are made from. Not a week of paid activity after activity after activity and nights watching your mam drink.

Are they really there for a week?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Since July 2019. I remember the day they announced they were building it in Longford. It was announced on April 1st and everyothought it was an April Fool's joke.
It's always booked out anyway and completely extortionate so I don't know why they need to gift stays.
I don't think I even know anyone who has gone to be honest. I'm from away back between West "West" Cork and Kerry so maybe I'm completely out of the loop in the sticks 😂
Looks like a good place for kids though.

Would you have a week in Spain for it?

I'm not from anywhere local and had no idea either.
Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one who never heard of the place 🙈
I know about Tayto Park alright 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don't think I even know anyone who has gone to be honest. I'm from away back between West "West" Cork and Kerry so maybe I'm completely out of the loop in the sticks 😂
Looks like a good place for kids though.

Would you have a week in Spain for it?

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one who never heard of the place 🙈
I know about Tayto Park alright 🤣
A week in Spain with good weather, not a week in the rain in Longford

Reactions: 18
Her mother is just as bad. Two disgusting individuals. No self respect for themselves. Grabbers is all they are. Free loaders
There’s definitely 6 children there and at least 4 adults and there’s no way she’s an extra lodge booked, they’re all crammed into Julie’s free gifted stay lodge. Looks to be a boy 12/13 years which is who I presume they snuck in. But that’s Center Parks fault, they’ve being told & have no issue gifting these cunts free stays, well I can tell you one thing I wouldn’t give Center Parks a cent of my money anyway after gifting her & if I’d it booked I’d be cancelling. She can afford that well enough with all the benefits she’s cheating the state out of our so to hit her where it hurts report her to the Department of Social protection & Revenue to audit her as there’s no way in hell she’s entitled to those benefits.
Without a doubt she should be reported, they are all cramped in there, nice health and safety issue regarding fires

Reactions: 16
Sounds like she was going to say she got all his meds cos knowing Julie she forgot to pack them but didn't forget Kylie no doubt 😑😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
More than steroids in that pharmacy bag. More than likely the above ⬆ poster was right and she forgot the child’s inhalers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.