Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't stay at home with her children because she is unhappy with her reality .. So that by living this big high life being here there and everywhere that she's living her "best life"..

I've never seen someone to be away from her home so much. Drops her kids at every chance she gets and her drinking is wayyy OTT.. for anything that's not a freebie I'd love to know what's going unpaid in her household to live this life 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else reported her to Centre parcs? I messaged them about how her lodge is above capacity and got back that they are looking in to it…very vague.

Reactions: 8
CP won’t do much or say much , gdpr and the fact that this is definitely some kind of collaboration

Reactions: 6
She’s a disgrace kids must have missed near 15 days already and it’s not even Christmas! My little fella hasnt missed any days yet but now he has the bug and missed yesterday and today and possibly tomorrow! And I feel awful about it 🙈

I honestly can’t wait for the day that insta dries up for all these ‘huns’ as none of them last forever, it’s like any of the apps they all dry up eventually . I would much prefer my life working , payin mortgage , partner and 2 kids )who I never post online!) than her chaotic life , Tryin to overcompensate in every aspect of life. And the are spoilt brats who just take everything for granted.

Reactions: 15
Think Lisa jordan there too ...
What’s the deal with these Insta huns not being transparent and upfront about these collabs and gifted stays? Another one with Precious Purl out of school!! Must be a week for the Cork chavs to be gifted a stay. Surprised Lisa isn’t hanging out with her bestie, both cut from the same cloth, JJ the bikini model getting um out for anyone once upon a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a deal being done . She’s showing too much. Usual bull about people asking🤡🙄 thought they’d be able to use a website to see rooms, then again, not much brains in the entire group 🤬😉

Reactions: 8
bleeping hopping. She didnt do a proper draw for them vouchers. No transparency. She needs to be bleeping reported for that tit

Reactions: 9
3 holidays this year and multiple weekends away. I’m going to Killarney next week for 1 night that’s it for me. Can’t afford much else

3 holidays this year and multiple weekends away. I’m going to Killarney next week for 1 night that’s it for me. Can’t afford much else
Same her, might see you down there 😂

I'm reporting all the videos showing centre PARC's, bleeping sick of what she's getting

• Haha
No wonder the car was so full. All the shite she brought so she could do her ads😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are signs
She’s a disgrace kids must have missed near 15 days already and it’s not even Christmas! My little fella hasnt missed any days yet but now he has the bug and missed yesterday and today and possibly tomorrow! And I feel awful about it 🙈

I honestly can’t wait for the day that insta dries up for all these ‘huns’ as none of them last forever, it’s like any of the apps they all dry up eventually . I would much prefer my life working , payin mortgage , partner and 2 kids )who I never post online!) than her chaotic life , Tryin to overcompensate in every aspect of life. And the are spoilt brats who just take everything for granted.
The thing is even if Insta goes on thered younger huns on the way? Whose gonna watch Julie in 10yrs time any good huns get in make the money and get out there's no longevity!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are signs
The thing is even if Insta goes on thered younger huns on the way? Whose gonna watch Julie in 10yrs time any good huns get in make the money and get out there's no longevity!
The knack pack will grow with her.There's
a Big Fat Communion in the pipeline,battles with schools and teachers,me hunny been bullied,drama with the ex,Paula has at least 4 more major health scares to go,the robin will nest every spring #CircleOfLife..all the way up to Erin Roses teen pregnancy and the drama with the govermind not giving her and her unborn child a forever home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.