Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine are in a gaelscoil and it's no joke. Fully immersed in the language from day 1 in junior infants. Junior infants is the building blocks for the rest of school years, they have no hope and doubt she will try to catch up on the missing work. She will just roll her eyes when she gets told they ate behind at the parent teacher meetings

Reactions: 10
Mine are in a gaelscoil and it's no joke. Fully immersed in the language from day 1 in junior infants. Junior infants is the building blocks for the rest of school years, they have no hope and doubt she will try to catch up on the missing work. She will just roll her eyes when she gets told they ate behind at the parent teacher meetings
Yep - much more important to be building bears and "making memories" than getting an education.

Reactions: 11
I’m sick of it - there I’ve said it!
Sick of the way Christmas has become, matching this and matching that, it’s a joke! Some people are now putting up their tree/decorations the day after Halloween!?
Sadly F & ER are just performing monkeys, you could clearly see them being prompted to go on the scooters! As another poster commented above, what is she gonna do when they tell her no, they don’t want to put on a show today, she’s fecked then!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s definitely 6 children there and at least 4 adults and there’s no way she’s an extra lodge booked, they’re all crammed into Julie’s free gifted stay lodge. Looks to be a boy 12/13 years which is who I presume they snuck in. But that’s Center Parks fault, they’ve being told & have no issue gifting these cunts free stays, well I can tell you one thing I wouldn’t give Center Parks a cent of my money anyway after gifting her & if I’d it booked I’d be cancelling. She can afford that well enough with all the benefits she’s cheating the state out of our so to hit her where it hurts report her to the Department of Social protection & Revenue to audit her as there’s no way in hell she’s entitled to those benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the sneaking someone in is just to get people riled up here. You've to take a bucket of salt with the stories she comes out with lately . Julie loves the attention of people emailing or contacting businesses then she can be like poor me the trolls are at me if management say anything to her . Prob gets upgraded for the inconvenience of being spoken too then. She's a cute whoore as my dad would say 🙄

Reactions: 22
I’m sick of it - there I’ve said it!
Sick of the way Christmas has become, matching this and matching that, it’s a joke! Some people are now putting up their tree/decorations the day after Halloween!?
Sadly F & ER are just performing monkeys, you could clearly see them being prompted to go on the scooters! As another poster commented above, what is she gonna do when they tell her no, they don’t want to put on a show today, she’s fecked then!
Ah here I’ve my decorations up with a couple of weeks because it makes me happy, no harm in that. But I do agree in that everything has to be matching and perfect now - there’s too much pressure to buy this and buy that.

Reactions: 9
They’re all chavvy, no education. Kids taken out of school and into pubs, get the picture! Let them off. If CP needs the likes of her to promote their camp, says a lot!!

Reactions: 24
I don't know is it Gifted, there's 3 families shoved into the house, would work out OK with cost divided by 3. But there are definitely 10 of them, that's the bigger issue, and CP letting them away with it.

Reactions: 7
Has she a different camera ?

She has definitely been told what to record or has someone doing it for her - we've never had so much content for the gram !

I never knew this place existed and if it is free gifted stay I won't ever be going there !

Reactions: 7
Has she a different camera ?

She has definitely been told what to record or has someone doing it for her - we've never had so much content for the gram !

I never knew this place existed and if it is free gifted stay I won't ever be going there !
You didn't know Centre Parcs existed?

Reactions: 2
She always shows us filth though, I don't think she even sees it. It must be right that there was someone smuggled in. She still has the women in the pool up on her story though.
I don't know is it Gifted, there's 3 families shoved into the house, would work out OK with cost divided by 3. But there are definitely 10 of them, that's the bigger issue, and CP letting them away with it.
Did she not say the night she was trying to get the young lad in that there was 3 families going but they had two houses and coukdnt fit the extra child?

Reactions: 8
Maybe her guests are a part of the bigger group meant to go to Disneyland and with all the crap surrounding that, she’s now using her fame getting them to centre parcs instead.
No bother to any of them taking time out of school or the slim chance they work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.