Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selective memory again there by Julie... Wasn't thorn going round saying duck it only 2 years ago.... In a playground 🤔

Reactions: 11
oh lord what is she up in a heap with now with excitement and being scared? What gobshite has got her to do work for them? (prob wrong in my guess)

Reactions: 4
€350 for spockbrows? I had to tax my car for 6 months the other day, as I just could not afford €400 for the year. She has money to burn!

Reactions: 11
€350 for spockbrows? I had to tax my car for 6 months the other day, as I just could not afford €400 for the year. She has money to burn!
I dont believe she paid for them at all, she has no shame, claiming SW and then announcing all she gets on Insta, the free blinds never got a mention again

Reactions: 13
I dont believe she paid for them at all, she has no shame, claiming SW and then announcing all she gets on Insta, the free blinds never got a mention again
Yeah exactly, I had forgotten about the gifted blinds 🙈

God I dislike her!

Reactions: 6
She didn't pay for them. She's just letting us know how much they'd cost us coz we don't get freebies

Reactions: 4
She paid € 50 when booking then €300 yesterday

And then another €200 in Jan so all in it’s €550 for eyebrows no thanks

Reactions: 8
Would drive ya mad see her cost of living payments are being put to good use , I have wanted a hit of Botox for ages and have cancelled it 5 times this year because didn't have enough money with having to pay out bills ,bring a car, feed a family , get the kids sorted with anything the need but no this single mother can just go round and do this and that and still be able to go out every weekend. She goes out more than bins every week . Do ye think she is on only fans. Might join it myself and flash my toes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh my god...if it is a podcast can you imagine. Julie cant string together a sentence with a curse word. She isnt polished enough for a podcast.

Reactions: 12
But like what podcast network would give her a platform 🙈 she's hardly doing it off her own back, she'd have to rent a space, get a producer, its a big undertaking for her and Kendoll

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would you at least need to be able to articulate what you want to say for a good podcast? On real or unreal🙄

Reactions: 10
The girl who did her brows is local to me, not into the insta hun crap and solidly booked up, id she did pay.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.