Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleavage hanging out when you are over a certain age is just not a good luck , she can’t dress for her shape at all

Reactions: 6
That morethanama one is posting more, Julie must be lashing down the drink.

Who actually is that Kieran fella and who does he think that he is too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
What you’d bring to a cosmetic surgeon to show them what you’re definitely not looking for.

Reactions: 3
That's so untrue. The court Hotel is an absolutely beautiful and clean hotel. Recently upgraded all new carpets etc. I was only in there a few weeks ago. It's fabulous compared to years ago.
Won't be so fabulous tomorrow after she has pissed herself all around the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said on her live earlier she has this website blocked from her phone 🀣🀣🀣 and that everything said on it is bullshit, but I don’t see how it can all be bullshit when it’s just our comments/opinions on what she posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.