Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school is not getting Junior Infants to talk about people who have passed away. For one thing a huge portion of 4 and 5 year olds haven't experienced loss and if they have and remember it then it is not something for school time. She is lying. It may have come up but there are not two or more sessions given over to talking about dead people.

Reactions: 16
The school is not getting Junior Infants to talk about people who have passed away. For one thing a huge portion of 4 and 5 year olds haven't experienced loss and if they have and remember it then it is not something for school time. She is lying. It may have come up but there are not two or more sessions given over to talking about dead people.
Actually the lesson is In November we remember and they do talk about loss....might be their grandparents or a goldfish gone to heaven, but it does happen. It's in the programme for Infants

Reactions: 15
Actually the lesson is In November we remember and they do talk about loss....might be their grandparents or a goldfish gone to heaven, but it does happen. It's in the programme for Infants
Okay must be in religion is it? I am not in a religious school that explains why we don't do it.

Reactions: 1
My little girl who is in jnr infants had the same homework last night. So they are . It was very hard.

A podcast 😂😂😂😂😂😂 her & creepy Mc creep have serious notions. She can’t string a sentence together. It must be about dating fails of which she’ll have plenty because no decent man would go near her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had she not got a poll up last night about something to do with left unread or onread coz she was mixed up or some such tit? Hardly this she launching in time for Xmas is it?

Reactions: 3
My little girl who is in jnr infants had the same homework last night. So they are . It was very hard.
and Julie will milk the tit out of it, shove the phone into their faces while trying to make them cry and they’ll say “asfng5h bkhgiyg kjbutdytd” and she’ll say they were saying they miss (insert whatever)…….and lash a few ads out in between it all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's n
Shes not lying they do this in school for the month of November the Holy souls it's so hard on children I remember it was very upsetting for my children when they went though it. Brought up a lot of questions and confusion. That's the Catholic school system for you

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel I could not picture her running away she be hanging out of them stage 1000 stalker more like he would be running away

Reactions: 4
What is she on? Came on talking about exercify at the same speed as sonic the hedgehog! As someone whos done drugs socially (judge away 😂) she was literally yapping away at serious speed. Drugs or half a bottle of wine in ten mins. One or the other 😂

Pablo himself needs to hire her not these everyday companies.

Reactions: 1
The new account is private
Someone needs to take one for the team and follow it 😂
But not everyone don’t want to give her and skinny Ken the numbers

Reactions: 2
So €350 for those brows I think, diesel money (she must spend a fortune on fuel), food, accommodation (if she's going on the piss), lads, I dunno, why work!
Become an instahoe give a few sad stories, cry into the camera, eye duck yourself while doing it and make money! The world is getting worse!
Totally agree, in my line of work I see these people like Julie in receipt of social welfare payments & OMG some of
them come out better off than I do, & my job is well paid, & im writing this & wondering should I consider a credit union loan for all the expenses at Christmas. Like how is the right? working from 8.15 to 530 five days a week, im also a single Mother & there are days I look at what these people are getting weekly & it makes me & my colleagues sick. The worst part is they are so entitled, they are cute out & get benefits that I didn’t even know existed. You just have to try not to dwell on it cos ud bw driven insane at the unfairness of it all. Jesus Christ driving to Dublin for a beauty treatment, off to centre parcs, just back from disney, lanzarote & all the rest in between. Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.