Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely gifted or ad or whatever the duck and the woman is saying nothing

Reactions: 5
Spot the hamper on the table There’s a child shown there with the same brazen head as Erin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Report to centre parcs that she has extra in the house too. She’s trying to cover herself with the “3rd house”

Reactions: 3
Definitely gifted the way she’s showing the rooms the hairdryers etc as she wants to be invited back here at a discount

Report to centre parcs that she has extra in the house too. She’s trying to cover herself with the “3rd house”
I’d say they probably told her to say this, they have gifted her this stay and know that most of her followers are stupid enough to fall for it

Reactions: 8
How pathetic you that you would still be flogging shite when your away with your kids.

Reactions: 12
She’s a scrote. She will forever be a scrounger. I really don’t see how CP would have gifted her this stay, their target audience isn’t Julie and the likes.

Reactions: 9
Ugh she won't get away with that once the have wind of her sneaking someone in ,how brain-dead is she to put it up online. And believe me I know she is was she is but what ye are seeing about the state of the lodge is very very common in centerparcs some guests would leave ya speechless they way they leave it disgusting they have no respect. And yes absolutely no way a member of staff would speak like that to her

Reactions: 4
Re school.She is using this year as free childcare.Come June they will be moved to another school and repeat Jun Inf,an English speaking one.They're sadly doomed and the window of opportunity for them to have decent lives is closing fast.But her version of success would be very different to ours.

They weren't even particularly enthused landing up at CP.Fionn looked stunned,like he had sensory overload and was shutting down.That's not indicative of any diagnosis,it's a pretty normal 5 year olds reaction being dragged from pillar to post.
They never have had a weeks routine since the day they were born.They have no stability in their lives.They have no structure

Re school.She is using this year as free childcare.Come June they will be moved to another school and repeat Jun Inf,an English speaking one.They're sadly doomed and the window of opportunity for them to have decent lives is closing fast.But her version of success would be very different to ours.

They weren't even particularly enthused landing up at CP.Fionn looked stunned,like he had sensory overload and was shutting down.That's not indicative of any diagnosis,it's a pretty normal 5 year olds reaction being dragged from pillar to post.
They never have had a weeks routine since the day they were born.They have no stability in their lives.They have no structure
Meant to say "that's NOT indicative "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was the dancing on the tables at Kieran corragans event not centre parcs. I work in hospo for years and would ages defo told her get off the bleeping tables

Spot the hamper on the table There’s a child shown there with the same brazen head as Erin
It seems deffo gifted in some way doesn’t it. And I spotted some type of hamper there too

Definitely gifted or ad or whatever the duck and the woman is saying nothing
It’s seems like it’s gifted in some way. Wonder by who though. If it was centre parcs themselves they usually do all the insta huns around the same time and I’ve not seen anyone else there. But something is off with her being there, the hamper on the table she didn’t show but was seen….

Was the dancing on the tables at Kieran corragans event not centre parcs. I work in hospo for years and would ages defo told her get off the bleeping tables
Was wondering that also. Where did she dance on tables?

Reactions: 5
It seems deffo gifted in some way doesn’t it. And I spotted some type of hamper there too

It’s seems like it’s gifted in some way. Wonder by who though. If it was centre parcs themselves they usually do all the insta huns around the same time and I’ve not seen anyone else there. But something is off with her being there, the hamper on the table she didn’t show but was seen….

Was wondering that also. Where did she dance on tables?
At Kieran Corrigans event the weekend.

Reactions: 3
She knows without the twins she has no content, only so much of this party animal, selling Dylan yokes crap people can take. Take cash cows out of school and film them for the week get the views in. It’s about time she grew up and give the children stability and structure. They are always on the go. Too used to going away to appreciate it. Stop acting like an attention seeking teenager. I don’t know her age but She must have been in her late 20s having them.

Reactions: 18
Non stop activities all week for the twinnies now. They will be bored stupid by Thursday.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.