Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking classy in your prison issued tracksuit Joolie girl. Imagine rocking up to a consultants rooms in an old maggoty tracksuit. Why are all the huns stealing style tips off of 15 year old hormonal gurriers this week. You’re in your 40’s Joolie . Not many people that age can look good in a tracksuit😂 At least she didn’t ‘style’ it with a blazer I suppose !
I thought the same although hers isn’t fruit of the loom good old prison standard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck 🤦‍♀️ annoyed with her usual tit, and rehashing the stupid tictoks about electricity as she's so down with it 🙄

Then she shows those eyebrows hahahahahahahahahahahaja hope you're reading this Julie, you look a bleeping absolute state 😂😂😂😂 neat laugh in ages thanks !! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread, would someone mind giving me a laugh and explaining the story behind “mejoolie” and “thorn” please??🤭😆

Reactions: 4
Why show them with a poxy filter on doesn’t help them at all

Next time she gets on moaning about bills we should send her that picture of her new slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ken (eoghan) got his Emma mattress. You'd know there way it was worded he didn't write that. It looks too intelligently written. Obviously the company sent him what to say. Anyways , back to Julie. Someone said she is the type to go to svp for a handout. Well, if she goes she should be ran from their door. 😡

Reactions: 6
Ken (eoghan) got his Emma mattress. You'd know there way it was worded he didn't write that. It looks too intelligently written. Obviously the company sent him what to say. Anyways , back to Julie. Someone said she is the type to go to svp for a handout. Well, if she goes she should be ran from their door. 😡
Didn’t she get a handout from the Red Cross for her parents during lockdown. A few weeks later they bought the mobile home.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t she get a handout from the Red Cross for her parents during lockdown. A few weeks later they bought the mobile home.
Yeah 😡 I've no problem with people going to these places if needed. Now more than ever with the price of living. But she is taking the absolute piss . No shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see she has a sponsored post up for safe food and the start campaign about switches your child's snacks for healthy options. Safe food is a goverment body and they are paying this one to promote healthy eating . I'm sending them a message now
Safe food and now many dinners has she cooked that turned out raw

Is insta navigation down for anyone else?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.