Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skitting at her smart watch she was advertising was gone dead - you mean it was never even turned on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ba ha ha ha. Penelope pissflaps has droopy lids from too much Botox 🤣🤣 I can’t wait to see her Batman brows. Isn’t it great how all the welfare bonuses are treating low income single moms who aren’t affected by the cost of living crisis?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if something happened like she went to that clinic for the free consultation/to pitch herself for a colab but they weren’t interested so she came out with all that Botox rubbish. I just don’t see the rationale that easing off the botox will lift her lids?

Reactions: 11
The watch only takes 2hes to charge but she couldnt be bothered to charge it. Do these companies see what a piss poor effort she puts in at advertising their products. It really turns me off companies.

Reactions: 12
I'm confused about the eyelids wasn't she getting it done before disney but cudnt because of the sunlight in Paris what happened there

Reactions: 6
I'm confused about the eyelids wasn't she getting it done before disney but cudnt because of the sunlight in Paris what happened there
Who knows? Mejoolie can’t keep up with her own lies🙄

Reactions: 6
What is she on? Came on talking about exercify at the same speed as sonic the hedgehog! As someone whos done drugs socially (judge away 😂) she was literally yapping away at serious speed. Drugs or half a bottle of wine in ten mins. One or the other 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
In fairness she should never give out about the chuckies again, she makes alot of money out of them exploiting them. Without them she would have nothing.

Reactions: 16
Where the duck is she getting the money for that surgery? She’s disgusting 🤢 never looks like she washes either

I know she’s trying to be relatable to people following her but are they that blind they can’t see her going on all her holidays? As someone else said hap pays her rent, that’s what 900-1300€ ? A month so she doesn’t even tap in to her money for that. She gets so much tit off the government and then doesn’t declare her insta money it’s very easy to book her holidays. Crying wolf about scraping by that stupid witch.

She probably didn’t see it because they have screens in their face so much. She’ll see it now though as someone posted it here.
Can she not be reported to social welfare? And does the father pay maintenance? This bugs me as I injured myself years ago… I’d a small kid at the time. I got a pittance (illness benefit)compared to my wage which went on bills anyway but the social welfare doesn’t cover bills even if you don’t step foot outside to by a coffee. I didn’t go on holiday in 8 years and my child’s father disappeared and never paid a red cent. I’d say she has him paying into revolut from oz and isn’t declaring a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if something happened like she went to that clinic for the free consultation/to pitch herself for a colab but they weren’t interested so she came out with all that Botox rubbish. I just don’t see the rationale that easing off the botox will lift her lids?
It would if it was done properly, they’re injecting too low in the muscle and when it relaxes the lower part of the forehead falls, thus letting down the eyelids and creating the drooping

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I commented earlier this week about tit her eyebrows looked. It was like she was deliberately brushing them to make them look worse. I guess it was all building up to today. What a stupid vain woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she really on social welfare? Like would she be getting away with not declaring all her income for this long?

Reactions: 2
It would if it was done properly, they’re injecting too low in the muscle and when it relaxes the lower part of the forehead falls, thus letting down the eyelids and creating the drooping
It’ll be interesting to see then if she’s able to stay away from the free botox!

Reactions: 5
Is she really on social welfare? Like would she be getting away with not declaring all her income for this long?
Funny how she never mentions an accountant at least burps does, and mejoolie hardly does her own tax returns as she should be classed as self employed...... she hasn't the brain power to pay a bill let alone manage her tax and I doubt her idiot Ken doll manager does it for her....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is on every sw benefit she can get her hands on. She’s getting HAP for that house and if she is on the list for social housing she must be earning under a certain threshold so she is declaring sweet duck all to the tax man.

• Heart
I feel like those videos of the twins this morning were staged, almost like they were told to say “granda”

Reactions: 14
What the hell is she on this morning!! Not allowed say bad words when every second word out of her is duck in front of them. Are they not learning as gaeilge? Haven't heard a word of irish since they started.

I feel like those videos of the twins this morning were staged, almost like they were told to say “granda”
Like duck did Fionn come out with all that yesterday about his Grandad, the poor little child can't string a sentence together, plus they're not capable of thinking for themselves because she is constantly telling them what to say and how to act for Instagram. Also it's amazing when she's on speakerphone that she was able to see him putting his hands together in a praying motion 🙏 🙄🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Like duck did Fionn come out with all that yesterday about his Grandad, the poor little child can't string a sentence together, plus they're not capable of thinking for themselves because she is constantly telling them what to say and how to act for Instagram. Also it's amazing when she's on speakerphone that she was able to see him putting his hands together in a praying motion 🙏 🙄🤥
The kids were 3.5 when their grandad passed away. Kids forget. They sometimes remember when prompted, but kids of that age generally forget and move on really quickly. Unless of course you want to make them miserable for the gram and keep rehashing over again for the gram, like Gorry.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.