Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit early but new title suggestion:

Smells of piss, bad mother, hates her son, woman

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just seen that one Brendas bits flogging shite oaks now but no# 🤔

She used have a thread on here but can't find it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen that one Brendas bits flogging shite oaks now but no# 🤔

She used have a thread on here but can't find it 🤷🏻‍♀️
there you go

Reactions: 1
She’s got real hard features hasn’t she, almost masculine like?
664BEB37-8CA4-4F1B-AC2A-C397CB7522D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nearly midterm break & there is near a sign of a cúpla focail as Gaeilge from the Twinnies or even homework etc You’d imagine she’d of had word boxes and activities from the school for them at home after being missing the last few weeks of school. They’ll end up staying back in Juniors or changing school by the next summer.

Reactions: 13
Nearly midterm break & there is near a sign of a cúpla focail as Gaeilge from the Twinnies or even homework etc You’d imagine she’d of had word boxes and activities from the school for them at home after being missing the last few weeks of school. They’ll end up staying back in Juniors or changing school by the next summer.
Keeping a child back is fairly impossible nowadays, they really have to have extreme needs or have missed a large volume of the year due to perhaps serious health matters etc. Not a trip to disneyland term time.

Reactions: 4
She is as common as muck and how any brand works with her is mental every second word from her mouth is duck

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.