Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vile language speaking about those children jesus she was on some rant
Speaking about the little boy making out he goes off on one but of course the other wan perfect.
Their whole life discussed to thousands
How are they going to feel as teens when they go back on all she says about them.
How instagram allows a mother to come on with the vilest language talking about her children is beond me.

Reactions: 28
Her job is great 3 weeks off work while the twinnies were sick 🤥 was that the first time shes gone out with the two of them on her own yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she has the gall to come on and criticise Fionn for being hard work when she tries to take the ipad off them but laughs at Erin’s behaviour when she is being absolutely vile to everyone. And then she doesn’t see the irony of giving out about them being on iPads when she herself is roaring down her own device 24/7. Monkey see monkey do.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely to god neighbours and people close to her see what she’s sharing I wonder has she ever been investigated by child welfare ? Especially now they are in school fionn seems like a little softy I could imagine him going in to school telling the teacher all his mam does is roar abuse at him he genuinely seems a nervous wreck I will say the one thing she is doing for him having him in sport I hope he finds a home in the gaa club and just ignores her

Reactions: 10
Shes so f’in discusting literally she hasn’t one redeeming feature & makes me sick🤢 Those poor kids are dragged up,She cant hide her hatred for fionn which is heartbreaking.Common as muck!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her job is great 3 weeks off work while the twinnies were sick 🤥 was that the first time shes gone out with the two of them on her own yesterday?
She was out doing school collection last week! Business as usual for her!

A voucher that no one will ever see, made up winner like Ali O Leary & Kieran Corrigan.

Any guesses as to who the favourite Chuckie is? Poor Fionnáin forgotten about again. Sure I suppose the Merry Widow will buy him a pair.
I see a pepper in the trolley...mushy jar chalicken curry, or sweet and sour for dinner..

Reactions: 4
Julie getting worse lately (if possible). She is so rough and common. She is horrible about both her kids in my opinion. She’s mad to escape from both of them. She probably tolerates Erin more because she mightn’t remind her of the father. Poor Fionn. I’d say he only lovely staying with his nana the last few days, she seems to be more all about him.

Reactions: 9
Housebound for 3 weeks...did she not have a night out in between that 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love tattle and it's a good place to vent but I've realised its keeping trash like Julie popular. It's clear to see her genuine followers which make themselves known over on tiktok are all of the same mentality . Anyone who thinks shes an amazing mother needs their head examined. Her only selling point now is rising the "Trolls". All her stories are staged to create momentum over here. I agree she's a total witch to poor Fionn but she purposely goes out of her way to protray the narrative over here. Such a sad existence she needs the attention for self worth.

Reactions: 20
I love tattle and it's a good place to vent but I've realised its keeping trash like Julie popular. It's clear to see her genuine followers which make themselves known over on tiktok are all of the same mentality . Anyone who thinks shes an amazing mother needs their head examined. Her only selling point now is rising the "Trolls". All her stories are staged to create momentum over here. I agree she's a total witch to poor Fionn but she purposely goes out of her way to protray the narrative over here. Such a sad existence she needs the attention for self worth.
Perhaps this is true and a good point but I can’t see how any mother could justify being so disgusting to her own just for popularity
How can she sleep at night if she’s just putting on an act for strangers to treat her kids the way she does if true just makes her worse

Reactions: 15
Did you not JuLie? Did you not get to sit down for a f*cking cup of coffee?
F*cking coffee is different to normal coffee for those who need to know xo

• Haha
She has her dinner on she probably got a cooked chicken so all she has to cook is her veg and potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you not JuLie? Did you not get to sit down for a f*cking cup of coffee?
F*cking coffee is different to normal coffee for those who need to know xo
Shes moaning when shes only back from holiday, and sat on her arse watching netflix for the past 2 weeks!!! duck OFF JULIE, YOU SMELLY, LAZY, HORRIBLE, COMMON IMBECILE🙄

• Heart
Normally wouldn't comment but the way she spoke about her children this morning..... I actually didn't think she could get any worse. And the commentary about midterm my god. She doesn't work so how is her life in the last two weeks different to normal life. She was out and about plenty and most certainly didn't stay at home. She ships one child out and then complaining when he comes home. New shoes for one child, none for the other. I just don't know how you could speak about your children like this. That's not love .... that's emotional abuse speaking like that about them. My own child is sick since last week so I'm working full time from home to make sure they're OK. 135 euro on meds and the doctor at the weekend and I don't care once they get better. She's had a hotel stay in the middle of all this plus was only back from 5 nights of hotels when Fionn got sick. I'm baffled.... just baffled.

Reactions: 33
Perhaps this is true and a good point but I can’t see how any mother could justify being so disgusting to her own just for popularity
How can she sleep at night if she’s just putting on an act for strangers to treat her kids the way she does if true just makes her worse
Oh 100 % she's the worst of the worst to subject her children to that verbal abuse whether they are aware of it or not. I think she's so far gone she doesn't care what she has to say or do to stay "relatable" or relevant

Reactions: 5
There’s no kids that are as bad as she’s making out hers are my own drive me round the bend at times but I’ve never remotely felt the way she says she does it’s actually a bit sad I doubt there’s much love shown to them ya she keeps them fed and throws toys and iPads at them but I wonder how many hugs and kisses they get in a day she nearly guilt trips the kids when they are sick because it’s not suiting her to care for them I don’t know who she’s been talking to but kids under the age of 6 are sick most weeks with one thing or the other

Reactions: 9
She knows her following and the type of followers that find her amazing and so funny. A certain type relates to her and she’s their inspiration and yet she has the absolute cheek to talk about trolls here. Truth hurts as they say

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.