Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing he’s a Covid test and all got with results and all even though it takes at least 48 hours but yet she’s sitting outside in the car with him when that child 🧒 is choking and sick and should be at home. Took him swimming earlier this week too when the child was sick and bringing him out into the cold.
It takes less than 24 hours

Reactions: 3
Did she get her hair done today cos it's awful. It looks like a bird's nest up top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So sad when you have paid to get professional make up done that you then add a filter :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww delighted for Sean, that’s what you call hard work Julie & not scrounging off the state. Wow I’d say the green eyed monster is out tonight with the jealousy at how well her brother is doing.
He was approved for a mortgage. He didn't achieve much

Is she for real with that filter? I am weak 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m all for a bit of craic at a hen and have been on wild ones more than I care to remember, but vodka at 10am in the morning? Am I just old or is that disgusting?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Sean was staying in 5 star hotels years ago, drives a fancy car so im sure he's on good wages and never paid proper rent either, so has a good advantage over many.

Reactions: 10

Is she for real with that filter? I am weak 🤣
Yea and he has been living at home into his thirties not that hard to save for a deposit when not paying full rent and bills. But still at least gonna start being independent from now on I guess finally.

Reactions: 5
As a person who is older than Sean and earning a very good salary, I have been unable to get approved for the mortgage that is needed to buy any kind of decent home in my area.
So I do personally think its a great achievement for a single person.

Reactions: 36
God she is the definition of trash….
imagine a 30 something mother of 2 kids giving her best to a teenager And still losing.
What I don’t get is how these huns are bet into their tattle pages but continue to make the same spelling and grammatical errors. Maybe they think we’re just saying it out of jealousy.
Imagine a kid having to correct your grammar and spelling.. and correct you on the law.
If she had any sense she’d want the ground to open up and swallow her. But no, common as muck Julie will swallow vodka until she’s in a state later making a holy show of herself. Not one graceful bone in her body.
How can brands associate with that car crash ?

Reactions: 17
She’ll be in bed by six o clock. What’s the point in getting arse over tit before it’s even midday

Reactions: 1
It takes less than 24 hours
It doesn’t take less than 24 hours and it’s also different in test centres around the country. I only had one done two weeks ago before I’d a procedure done in hospital and had the test on-site at the hospital ajd I didn’t get the results for two days.

It doesn’t take less than 24 hours and it’s also different in test centres around the country. I only had one done two weeks ago before I’d a procedure done in hospital and had the test on-site at the hospital ajd I didn’t get the results for two days.
I’ve been tested in Cork, it’s normally between 24 and 30 hours for test result.

Reactions: 4
Quick better close my curtains she’s coming out my road with the jaunting car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids got tested last week, booked test on tuesday for Wednesday and results Thursday. Its very hard to get a same day test not to mind test and result

Reactions: 2
Am I crazy or did she say the hen party was in Galway, and she was stopping in Durty Nelly’s in Clare. Now she’s is Kilarney?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.