Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus, you'd think she'd hoover or sweep the floor before making her latest reel ...🤢

Also, fair play to the comments from shellbellz and amyel1zabeth.

Julie trying to defend herself and getting nowhere. crappy come backs to a 17 year old girl in the comments who has more cop on than 33 year old Julie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sweet Jesus, you'd think she'd hoover or sweep the floor before making her latest reel ...🤢

Also, fair play to the comments from shellbellz and amyel1zabeth.

Julie trying to defend herself and getting nowhere. crappy come backs to a 17 year old girl in the comments who has more cop on than 33 year old Julie.
Can we get a screenshot? 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2
Can we get a screenshot? 🙏🏼
Basically, the TikTok video was Julie replying to the comment from Shellbellzzz by trying to be smart saying "you'd know all about privacy with your fake name and fake profile pic". These are the comments on the video then.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Covid turn around is close to 72 hours. Day 1 when you realize your unwell and either book your own test or ask a GP to book a test. Most likely the test will be day 2 and then day 3 when you get results. For that whole time he should have been isolated and at home. This is why we are in the tit we are. Stupid people continuing to go about their business with symptoms

Reactions: 10
Covid turn around is close to 72 hours. Day 1 when you realize your unwell and either book your own test or ask a GP to book a test. Most likely the test will be day 2 and then day 3 when you get results. For that whole time he should have been isolated and at home. This is why we are in the tit we are. Stupid people continuing to go about their business with symptoms
Ah cmon this is a kid who’s mother attended an illegal party in the middle of lockdown. She doesn’t do self isolation!

Reactions: 11
See Jules started following kidkraft and sky, wonder has she more collabs lined up?

Reactions: 3
This comment though, like I've 2 questions.
1.What exactly does Julie think that the girl is doing wrong?
2.What law does she think the girl is breaking?

If she thinks this is what Coco's Law is about she's in for some shock. That girl is not even "trolling" she's sharing her opinion without degrading or threatening Julie at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She’s an embarrassment. Trying to be smart like “run along now to play tip the can with your friends and let me film my son pissing into a bottle in peace where I can upload it for likes xox”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s an embarrassment. Trying to be smart like “run along now to play tip the can with your friends and let me film my son pissing into a bottle in peace where I can upload it for likes xox”
I doubt Mejoolie was playing tip the can at 17🤣

Reactions: 4
Shes as rough as sandpaper....she's like when the travellers do call outs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is no way he has been tested, he hasn't been at home for long enough to have been waiting for results. She is a law onto herself.
Unless she did antigen test. I know loads are doing them now instead of regular test just for handiness but not the same results wise at all

Reactions: 2
Basically, the TikTok video was Julie replying to the comment from Shellbellzzz by trying to be smart saying "you'd know all about privacy with your fake name and fake profile pic". These are the comments on the video then.
Good for Amy she wiped the floor with Spock

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.