Twins and me #15 claims the dole, gets handouts for free, lifestyle is funded by you & me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a picture of a hospital bed .. might help understand why she wasn't up at parents yesterday

Reactions: 2
That’s a hospital bed in his house I’d say, happens when someone is in palliative care 😢 my prayers are with him god love him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'd say hospital bed at home with air mattress God love him. I think now it's time for those moments to be private and put the phone away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t she say months and months ago she bought new bed clothes for her dads bed, and also referred to her mothers room as ‘my mams bedroom’?

Reactions: 4
No that bed is set up for him at home by the pallative care team as you can recognise their grey floors the same as Julie’s. I doubt very much given the current circumstances with Covid that she’d be allowed anywhere near inside a hospice unless it was his final hours. Yet again though doing him no favours with putting him at risk of Covid & the twins probably in on top of him. If she got off her phone she could of allowed the poor father to watch the match live on her phone or the tablet she was buying him from her Red Cross hardship fund money.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
First time poster.. personally I think if it was my father that was in his final days covid would be the least of my worries I’m sure all he wants is his family and grandchildren around him! If the hospice are in I doubt he has very long left if he gets Covid it’s not going to make any difference to him now at least his family are around him while he realises it not in the just in his final hours when he won’t have any clue what’s going on!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
First time poster.. personally I think if it was my father that was in his final days covid would be the least of my worries I’m sure all he wants is his family and grandchildren around him! If the hospice are in I doubt he has very long left if he gets Covid it’s not going to make any difference to him now at least his family are around him while he realises it not in the just in his final hours when he won’t have any clue what’s going on!
First tine poster, that figures!! So you think it’s ok for the father to spend his last days dying an awful death from Covid or worse still rushed to ICU and have no one by his side when he dies alone. Who actually confirmed it’s the mans final hours? No one did!! He hasn’t being well and is being made comfortable and needs to be at peace and kept safe, no one said he was being given the last rights. I’m sure he’s alert and awake if he’s listening to the Ireland match, any end of life patient would be heavily sedated to control the pain and allow them to pass peacefully. Any normal family would give that man some dignity and not post and share his end of life online, the phones would be put away and every precious moment spent and caring for those you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First tine poster, that figures!! So you think it’s ok for the father to spend his last days dying an awful death from Covid or worse still rushed to ICU and have no one by his side when he dies alone. Who actually confirmed it’s the mans final hours? No one did!! He hasn’t being well and is being made comfortable and needs to be at peace and kept safe, no one said he was being given the last rights. I’m sure he’s alert and awake if he’s listening to the Ireland match, any end of life patient would be heavily sedated to control the pain and allow them to pass peacefully. Any normal family would give that man some dignity and not post and share his end of life online, the phones would be put away and every precious moment spent and caring for those you love.
It’s a hospital bed at home. My aunt got the exact same one when she came out of hospital. It’s just for mobility issues, she’s fine Tg &. No plans on going anywhere!!!!

Julie hasn’t actually said what the exact situation is, only a turn for the worst, hopefully he has a good while left yet, god love him, very sad & very tough. either way he should be granted privacy & respect, she should treasure every moment & put the phone away till she’s at home & her kids are in bed - if she feels she need to talk on The gram

Reactions: 11
It’s a hospital bed at home. My aunt got the exact same one when she came out of hospital. It’s just for mobility issues, she’s fine Tg &. No plans on going anywhere!!!!

Julie hasn’t actually said what the exact situation is, only a turn for the worst, hopefully he has a good while left yet, god love him, very sad & very tough. either way he should be granted privacy & respect, she should treasure every moment & put the phone away till she’s at home & her kids are in bed - if she feels she need to talk on The gram
Of course it is and is nothing unusual to happen to any patient being cared for at home and to make them as comfortable as possible and also prevent bed sores by having special mattresses.
It’s easy known Sean and her mother are blocked from viewing her stories as I’m sure they’d be disgusted by what they saw, taking away every last bit of dignity away from that man. Maybe one day she’ll look back in years to come and realise what a huge mistake she made as if it’s engagement she’s craving to boost her followers off the back of her terminally ill father then she should hang her head in shame. His time will be up one day and she’ll regret it having the phone shoved in his face making him a laughing stock for a few likes. How do you go from posting Tik Toks of a coffin and a week later on looking for sympathy when she’s driving around Cork putting everyone at risk. Where were her twins last night? Below in her mother’s whilst she’s necking the wine with her new fake best friend.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.