Twins and me #15 claims the dole, gets handouts for free, lifestyle is funded by you & me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that bed is set up for him at home by the pallative care team as you can recognise their grey floors the same as Julie’s. I doubt very much given the current circumstances with Covid that she’d be allowed anywhere near inside a hospice unless it was his final hours. Yet again though doing him no favours with putting him at risk of Covid & the twins probably in on top of him. If she got off her phone she could of allowed the poor father to watch the match live on her phone or the tablet she was buying him from her Red Cross hardship fund money.
One of the biggest regrets i have is not bringing my kids in to see my dad a few days before he passed away. Even if she only called for 10 minutes with them its something & might give him a lift to see them. If she is bringing the kids up to their house I dont see an issue provided they behave. She just needs to start treating covid very seriously because you're 100% right if she does pass it on it could be the difference of him having to spend his final moments alone in a hospital rather than at home surrounded by family. Im only following her a few days & shes been in shops more in one week than I have in the last month!
And moments like this should not be for Instagram. Her "selling point" is cosmetics & sweets from what I can see. She should be keeping her content to that or stay off it altogether. Its one thing to be flicking through the phone if he's asleep while she's there but its a step too far to be posting content. This website has really opened my eyes to a lot of these insta huns/ influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think emotions are a bit high with some of us for various reasons and things may be coming across a bit aggressive which I doubt is the intention.

I would say the past 11 months have been extremely difficult for us all and we have watched twins and me have zero respect and regard for anyone during this pandemic and now things are difficult for her and her poor Dad and she chooses to bawl down the phone desperate for attention. Reality might be just about kicking in for her when in fact the ups and downs of covid has been our reality since day 1.

It is sure to get peoples back up but lets not turn on each other ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are you a bit thick?
There's a massive difference between having Covid and having cancer and their treatments/pain relief etc.
As for palliative team, shows how little you know! Palliative have pain med teams and nurses who aid being at home while living with cancer. If you're assigned a palliative team, particularly now during Covid, it doesn't mean the end is near. You do know you can go to a hospice for respite care, and come home again and this can go on for months or years?
When my nana was dying she had palliative care we were called so so so many times priest and all went on for nearly 3 yrs

Reactions: 5
I feel like wvwry one has there own opinion on what she is doing and that's ok.
For me I do feel sorry for her in some way but the tears and posting beside his bedside to me should be all kept private no matter what. I have an uncle very serious sick right now with covid in hospital and have not even told my closest friends because not everything needs to be shared. She should be ringing her closest friends or chat to her brother. I just find the over sharing a bit tik much for my liking and when it comes these so called instagrammers you would question there motive whether the mean it or not..

• Heart
Yes she has broke covid rules. Yes some of her actions are questionable but jaysis now does not seem like the right time to talk sh>t about her weather its true or not but thats just my feelings on it. Her dad must be coming to the end of his time and my thoughts are with her and her family at this time. It will be one of the toughest things they will ever go through. I cant even resent her the actions she has taken during covid, even someone who has had someone pass from it. Its truly awful what they are going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She mentioned how she had dinner with just her mam today I wonder where her poor dad was and if he was too sick to join them. Very sad for them all they seem to be such a close family

Reactions: 6
First time poster.. personally I think if it was my father that was in his final days covid would be the least of my worries I’m sure all he wants is his family and grandchildren around him! If the hospice are in I doubt he has very long left if he gets Covid it’s not going to make any difference to him now at least his family are around him while he realises it not in the just in his final hours when he won’t have any clue what’s going on!
I have to agree with this one, I would be with my parents and supporting my mother if I was in her situation. Although I'm not in the super market everyday or flaunting the 5km rule, I would do my best to isolate to make sure I wouldn't have a chance to be in contact with Covid. I know some people are saying this could be one of her great acts but this time I don't think so, you could see last night and the manic episodes over the passed few weeks.....I feel terribly sorry for her family, her father seems like a lovely gentleman...duck cancer!

Almost there is a regular normally here..hope they're ok and Tipperary 3
Keep thinking of @Tipperary3 , hope herself and kids have gotten to safety and they are well 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First tine poster, that figures!! So you think it’s ok for the father to spend his last days dying an awful death from Covid or worse still rushed to ICU and have no one by his side when he dies alone. Who actually confirmed it’s the mans final hours? No one did!! He hasn’t being well and is being made comfortable and needs to be at peace and kept safe, no one said he was being given the last rights. I’m sure he’s alert and awake if he’s listening to the Ireland match, any end of life patient would be heavily sedated to control the pain and allow them to pass peacefully. Any normal family would give that man some dignity and not post and share his end of life online, the phones would be put away and every precious moment spent and caring for those you love.
Highly unlikely he’s going to be “rushed to ICU with Covid”, and die alone in hospital. That’s a bit over dramatic tbh.
and as the other poster said, I know if one of my parents was end of life, it would mean more to them to take the risk Of getting Covid and have their grand children around Than to never see them again

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Highly unlikely he’s going to be “rushed to ICU with Covid”, and die alone in hospital. That’s a bit over dramatic tbh.
and as the other poster said, I know if one of my parents was end of life, it would mean more to them to take the risk Of getting Covid and have their grand children around Than to never see them again
Are you actually for real? Have you being hiding under a rock for the last year? Thousands are dying worldwide daily of Covid alone and you think a man in his 60’s with lungs ruined from cancer as well as being immune suppressed from Chemo wouldn’t end up in ICU over Covid? No just let him suffer & die a horrible death at home from it. You’ve obviously not suffered with Covid nor lost anyone suffering from it. Maybe turn on the news or speak to someone on the frontline and you might educate yourself somewhat on the virus that is claiming millions of lives. Who exactly are you speaking on behalf of? Has Julie asked her father for his permission to discuss his health and possible end of life or maybe she sat down today with her mother and Sean and told them all about sharing pictures and details of her father receiving pallative care, I’m sure they’d agree with you and want his death publicly discussed online!!!

• Haha
What I dont get with julie being out and about everyday is if she gets covid she will have to stay away from her parents house for a minimum of 14 days. If I really wanted to spend Time with a parent who is very unwell I wouldn't be looking outside the door for fear of catching covid. I'd be nowhere but my own house and my parents home
The last thing she needs is to have to isolate or restrict her movements.

What I dont get with julie being out and about everyday is if she gets covid she will have to stay away from her parents house for a minimum of 14 days. If I really wanted to spend Time with a parent who is very unwell I wouldn't be looking outside the door for fear of catching covid. I'd be nowhere but my own house and my parents home
The last thing she needs is to have to isolate or restrict her movements.
Have a pal who’s parent is in palliative care at home and she visits the house every day BUT has bubbled so she’s not in contact with anyone. Her kids are at home, hubby WFH and they don’t go out anywhere so she can visit her Mum. It’s taken a lot of effort but she’s doing it the safe way. Sure Julie has those kids in playgrounds and stuff so for only knows what they could be bringing into her parents house.

Reactions: 12
Are you actually for real? Have you being hiding under a rock for the last year? Thousands are dying worldwide daily of Covid alone and you think a man in his 60’s with lungs ruined from cancer as well as being immune suppressed from Chemo wouldn’t end up in ICU over Covid? No just let him suffer & die a horrible death at home from it. You’ve obviously not suffered with Covid nor lost anyone suffering from it. Maybe turn on the news or speak to someone on the frontline and you might educate yourself somewhat on the virus that is claiming millions of lives. Who exactly are you speaking on behalf of? Has Julie asked her father for his permission to discuss his health and possible end of life or maybe she sat down today with her mother and Sean and told them all about sharing pictures and details of her father receiving pallative care, I’m sure they’d agree with you and want his death publicly discussed online!!!
Agree with everything.

Reactions: 2
What happened them?
Almost there was outed on some other insta page, her real name and location were put out publicly.

Tipperary 3 had made some posts about being in a domestic violence relationship and was gathering the courage to leave with her children but she hasn't replied to any thread in 2 weeks, I really hope she's ok! 😔

Reactions: 7
Almost there was outed on some other insta page, her real name and location were put out publicly.

Tipperary 3 had made some posts about being in a domestic violence relationship and was gathering the courage to leave with her children but she hasn't replied to any thread in 2 weeks, I really hope she's ok! 😔
How was almost there outed 😱😱😱

I remember tipperary 3 alright i really hope she is ok and alnost there what insta page was she outed on? I think she is still posting she just got sick of this thread and the sympathy i taught

I actually work in an ICU, 5 days a week every week. I can categorically tell you he would not fit the profile of people who are “rushed to ICU”. as you put it so eloquently. I’m not saying I agree with anyone flouting Covid restrictions and making up their own rules, I’m just saying that what’s important to one Person or one family might not be important to another, and That maybe he wants to see those kids.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.