Twins and me #15 claims the dole, gets handouts for free, lifestyle is funded by you & me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twins and me #16 Julie she’s like the artful coffin dodger, drooling over the work pants on her new bae Rodger. She’s dripping in grease & won’t leave her poor Da have any peace.

I assume though when she says fitness test they aren't throwing the patients on a threadmill for a quick jog.
Well maybe they should clarify that then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was laughing at whoever responded with there’s a fitness test for Covid patients before they’re admitted to ICU. Someone must of quoted and replied to your comment about prostrate cancer. There’s nothing funny about any type of cancer and I certainly wouldn’t be laughing at that poor misfortunate man. Majority of us commenting here isn’t out of hatred but of pure concern for that man and all anyone wants is him protected from Covid and given the time he needs with his family.
Not everyone arrives in the hospital with hospital with Covid and gets an ICU bed. There is a measured decision a fitness to survive test is what I mean. ICU is a horrendous experience and it's only given to those who are taught could withstand it..

You go on a rant here and claim to know more than an ICU nurse seriously dial it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
. I just find the over sharing a bit tik much for my liking and when it comes these so called instagrammers you would question there motive whether the mean it or not..
This one sells herself, her family & her own children who free stuff. Watch now tomorrow when the post arrives! She thought she was a funny girl 2 weeks posting a tiktok of herself in a coffin ? Her poor dad is ill not a bit funny to do something like that giving the situation she’s in! A proper gowl she is

Reactions: 8
Not everyone arrives in the hospital with hospital with Covid and gets an ICU bed. There is a measured decision a fitness to survive test is what I mean. ICU is a horrendous experience and it's only given to those who are taught could withstand it..

You go on a rant here and claim to know more than an ICU nurse seriously dial it down.
And you’ve proof of them being an ICU nurse you do? Obviously there’s only a certain amount of ICU beds in the country so it certainly wouldn’t be wasted on anyone nearing end of life due to terminal cancer. There’s also medical assessment units set up around the country where patients would be triaged to see what medical care they require. That doesn’t give Julie the right to flout the rules day in day out and put other vulnerable people at risk on a daily basis. If she was so worried about cherishing every bit of time left with her father then she wouldn’t be putting him at risk of contracting Covid and cutting his time left.

Reactions: 2
Most cancer patients have a DNR. He wouldn’t be treated for covid if he had it. Unfortunately they are letting people like him die.
If he got covid he would, my aunt who is terminally ill, is in icu for 4 weeks now, so you obviously don't know your stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Any chance we can stop with all the speculation please ? Its becoming boring at this stage.
Let us at least have a bit of respect for a very sick man.

We dont agree with Julie continuously flouting rules and putting him at more risk and she should do her bawling with her family, people who care and understand what she's going through. Insta is not her friend, she uses it as she seriously craves attention. There is also plenty of support for families going through what she is going through.

No doubt about it there are tough times ahead and I have empathy for anyone going through it, its horrendous.

On the other side of it, she gave Covid the 2 fingers, so she has a bit of cheek to come on now saying how hard it is etc etc.

I wonder how she feels about the coffin/funeral reel now !!

Reactions: 33
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
And you’ve proof of them being an ICU nurse you do? Obviously there’s only a certain amount of ICU beds in the country so it certainly wouldn’t be wasted on anyone nearing end of life due to terminal cancer. There’s also medical assessment units set up around the country where patients would be triaged to see what medical care they require. That doesn’t give Julie the right to flout the rules day in day out and put other vulnerable people at risk on a daily basis. If she was so worried about cherishing every bit of time left with her father then she wouldn’t be putting him at risk of contracting Covid and cutting his time left.
Please change the subject it’s actually boring the life out of me now 😴

New thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.