Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey Julie, I know you read here so here's my message to you. I'm parenting alone for over 12yrs now, compleatly on my own and unsupported. I had nobody to fall back on, nobody to call and one of my greatest fears was/is if anything happens to me or my kids in an emergency what I would do. I just had to pull on my big girl pants and get on with it. I absolutely hate how she moans about how hard it is.. Try doing it compleatly on your own and tell me how hard it is. Try deciding on weither you buy coal or a packet of mincemeat for dinner and tell me how you struggle.. Must be lovely to have a weekend off, or someone to take the slack, I've not had a night out since Xmas 2018. My youngest child has special needs and serious mental health issues and needs constant supervision. She's extremely violent, harms me, harms herself and her siblings and I can't even get an appointment for her since last March.

Pull yourself together, get on with it and deal with the cards your dealt. Appricate what help you have and what most single parents don't have.. And get off your f*ckin phone. If your not looking for content for your followers, you're looking for a new baby daddy.. Your kids need you more than some random strangers, esp some f*ck boy trawling tinder for a quick ride..

Just stop with the whinging and the pity parties and get on with it.. There are many single parents who would only love to have your support and freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Suzyloo

I feel like starting my own insta single mom page, but showing that it's no different to any other parenting... You get up, you get dressed, you do a days work, raise your kids and keep a nice house and wash your hair. You don't pawn the kids off... Its not "so hard" cause your partners sister won't take the kids for a few days.
I'm currently, working from home full time demanding job and homeschooling. Kitchen is clean after the breakfast, beds have been changed, child is half way through his work and lunch is on.
Its not hard like. I'm not supermom, I'm no different to anyone else who just gets up and gets it done

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jox

Chatty Member
I usually like Julie, but the video of her today with the kids in the park actually made me upset...I clicked unfollow 😞 she needs to put the phone down and interact with the kids (I hate sounding so judgy..but all she needed to say when the poor wee lad was saying‘sharing is caring’ is ‘you are too young to drink coffee’ and then distract him by standing up/playing with them). Instead she continued recording and said something about schools being closed. It made me want to give him a cuddle and read him a story or Just talk to him.
(now Im a hormonal mess as I had a stillborn boy who would be approx the same age...so am drawing unfair comparisons really, but I think she needs to grow up, mature into a mother figure and stop with the recording. Rant over....Ill remove my judgy pants now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 41

martha82

Chatty Member
accidents happen - agreed
accidents don’t mean you are a bad mum
BUT... Julie, you show 60k people on a daily basis that you ignore your children & you couldn’t be bothered with them.
you have told all 60k of us about how you didn’t notice your children running away across a busy car park..
On Saturday you put up a photo of Fionn standing on a tiny sink - they are held on by a few screws - the pedestal is just for show, that’s not holding that sink on!!!! You clearly set your child on that sink for Instagram. Or if he did miraculously climb up there you did still take a photo. Instead of explaining how dangerous it is & getting him down.
Photographing or videoing your children doing naughty things or behaving badly ie crying they want a banana when there isn’t any is glamourising the behaviour. You are teaching those children to repeat these behaviours. You taught Fionn climbing was OK!!!
so don’t come on insta PRETENDING to cry!!
you are a disgrace!
and I’m pretty sure Sean had to drive you to the hospital as you had been drinking. If you are not drinking you are talking about how much you need a drink because of your terrible twins 🙄
Put your feckin phone away, turn the TV & screens off and pay attention to your children!!
Fionn will fall every week on purpose just to grab your attention but even when your child was ill your are still recording on bloody insta you twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

redpixi

I’ve been reading this post for a while. I liked Julie at the beginning but the last couple of weeks I’m getting so irritated watching her. I’m a single mum too. I’ve one child and am home schooling with a really high pressure job. I run my house .. light the fire.. cook our meals.. clean the house.. my ex is a nightmare only takes the child the odd weekend. He puts himself first. His family have NEVER taken the child.

I don’t feel sorry for myself. I’m happy to have my child and want the child to see a strong capable role model. Thats the best thing I can give my kid 😊😊. Julie please grow up a bit and try enjoy your twins

• Heart
Reactions: 38

martha82

Chatty Member
Disgrace talking about changing their names on social media. Regardless of any circumstances.

and there isn’t a hope in hell she has washed today. Imagine lying about washing your hair? Something wrong with her.

Reactions: 34
Great I’ve my three kids outside watching tv fed dressed and I’m the same got up at six t o prep theirs and shower dress myself. Now I’m on a zoom call teaching for a few hrs. I’d love to drop my children into childcare but they’re not open yet. Julie who does sweet fuck all with herself, wouldn’t know an ounce of hard work if it walloped her Botox head, off getting john player fags for her mother. Do you know what I don’t give a feck anymore pc or otherwise they’re done n out lazy layabouts scrounging the state. Pure travellers. Good luck now I’m actually done with Julie fully unfollowed, done. Childcare is for essential workers you spiteful lazy thick slob........ how about while they’re there today in orchard get home and scrub your house of not for you for your children.

No instead you little tramp you’ll spend the day sipping tea shoving your phone into your dads face thinking he’s fucking hilarious. Watching tv eating tae and boiled eggs, feet up all day. Grand life alright really flipping glamorous for a 32 year old waste of space

Julie it’s a pandemic. Means sweet feck all to you. My mother who has been nursing for the last year in the worst conditions, last night cried down the phone about a patient who died in front of her with none of her family. She hasn’t seen my children her grandchildren in a year properly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Puffin

VIP Member
The chances are 'Kim' was probably right in what she was saying but Júlíé will always always twist things and deflect from the truth and turn it back on someone saying they have a screw loose etc etc. You could nearly write the script, she is so predictable. Not a nice trait in a person when they cant admit they are wrong, similar to her funeral reel. Sometimes I wonder who is 'wacko jacko' as she puts it.
You're so right you could nearly write the script at this stage.
1. Something happens the kids ..massive drama
2. It's so tough being a single mom with 2 kids and on my own
3. My dad was bad now so I went to my parents house cos you know it's so tough cos you know I'm on my own
4. Bad Mom Klub
5. Some 'recipe' robbed from Time Tokyo
6. Stalking some fella on Tinder
7. Called out by a 'troll' - repeat steps 2 &3

Did I miss anything from the schedule?🤔😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Any chance we can stop with all the speculation please ? Its becoming boring at this stage.
Let us at least have a bit of respect for a very sick man.

We dont agree with Julie continuously flouting rules and putting him at more risk and she should do her bawling with her family, people who care and understand what she's going through. Insta is not her friend, she uses it as she seriously craves attention. There is also plenty of support for families going through what she is going through.

No doubt about it there are tough times ahead and I have empathy for anyone going through it, its horrendous.

On the other side of it, she gave Covid the 2 fingers, so she has a bit of cheek to come on now saying how hard it is etc etc.

I wonder how she feels about the coffin/funeral reel now !!

Her kids would find her wherever she went ??

Cept on a Saturday night, she's no trouble hiding from them then...

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Genie88

Here is my 2cents on it . Yes its sad her dad is ill. But for adult woman/mother to come on crying on her phone is just ridiculous. I genuinely cannot understand how someone can cry looking at them selves on the camera, when instagrammer are recording they watch them selves the camera is forward facing. I cry sometimes and when I do, head is down , hand over my face and I can't make eye contact with my husband. And thats how all people cry. She is using her dads declinging health for attention. By the way I have a heart and feel sorry that she is losing her father but I can't stand the fake bullshit. She has friends, cousins etc she even had someone drop flowers to her door. She doesn't need strangers of Instagram for comfort she has real life people for support so thats why I believe she is just attention seeking .A lot of people don't have friends and family for various reasons. She has all the support in the world but needs attention from Instagram .
And she has no respect for privacy her fathers or her children . Disgraceful behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 31