Twins and me #15 claims the dole, gets handouts for free, lifestyle is funded by you & me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she washed her hair this morning it looks terrible still 😂😂 she hardly put a towel on it for show??

Reactions: 8
About changing the twins surname to hers and how wonderful she is. Getting the briar on about Karen and making faces.
Changing her childrens name is not on !! Why would you do that ? Even if he is an absent father, he was obviously around at some point to sign the birth register.

There’s no way she washed her hair this morning it looks terrible still 😂😂 she hardly put a towel on it for show??
I bet she did put the towel on for show. Usually theres a big drama that she cant even shower alone, similar to the not being able to pee alone, and she tells her followers that regularly.

Reactions: 9
You can clearly see her hair is dry under the towel, the bits sticking out the back of the towel are bone dry as is the hair at the front of the towel.. Jesus, imagine pretenting to wash your manky greasy hair. It would take less effort to actually wash it...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People kept saying if the dad is not in picture you just have to prove it and a surname change can be granted. She kept saying that will never happen. From what i took away from it was that he has to be paying maintenance and involved or atleast wants to be.

Reactions: 4
Good luck to changing their birth certs or even changing their surnames... If McGinn gets wind of it he can put a stop to it... You've to jump through HOOPS & rolls of red tape to change a child surname here in Ireland... I know this from personal experience.

Reactions: 8
My mother changed my surname in the 80's after she married my father & it took years and lots and lots of red tape to sort

Reactions: 4
Getting a birth cert change, is not a simple procedure.
Regardless of how easy it is or is not, why would you do it ? What gives her the right ? He fathered those children and in my opinion when they are 18 leave the children decide for themselves.

Its just another pop at him, it didnt work out with them so she will now use her children as pawns. Such a horrible thing to do 😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Disgrace talking about changing their names on social media. Regardless of any circumstances.

and there isn’t a hope in hell she has washed today. Imagine lying about washing your hair? Something wrong with her.

Reactions: 34
And all those people who have no birth certs , no idea who their parents are and you have this selfish, disgusting individual going to consider doing something like this. Her children deserve better.

This disgusts me so much and then declaring it publicly !! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 20
Myself and my ex weren't married when the kids arrived and I was advised to double barrel their names incase we ended up splitting up. The inevitable happened, we split up and we just dropped his surname for the school, doctors etc. The only legal document they have with his name is their passports and it really wasn't worth all the hassle to have his name removed..

BTW wasn't my idea to remove his name, its what my children wanted. They have nothing to do with him for years now and don't want a name associated with him

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.