TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Life S3.

I loved the first two but the third one is just really depressing. In the end I just read a load of spoilers for the series to see how it ends.
Oh it was so good though. Having lost my dad too I cried buckets, but it was lovely in the end. I actually found it incredibly hopeful that people really do have the capacity for true love and devotion. IRL, you mostly see people move on in months which to me is incredibly depressing!

Reactions: 1
Better Call Saul (partner likes it though, fine, he can like it without me)
Preacher
Game Of Thrones - never got farther than season 2
Manhunt Unabomber
Life in Pieces
Prison Break - soooo annoying and far fetched. Not sure why it keeps being sold to me as the best thing ever.
Money Heist - same as above, I saw one episode. The dubbing was bad, but I don't speak Spanish, so OV is out of question. And it seems like it's being dragged on
Was close to giving up on You but then kinda liked it

We also bailed on season four of Man In The High Castle but returned to it at one point, after rewatching the entire thing first and then kind of liked it.

I bailed on The Handmaid's Tale at the end of season 3. It's not on catch up anymore so I can't finish it anyway! 🤣

Reactions: 3
peaky blinders!

the first series is excellent but i feel like the quality dipped with each consecutive series - and i hate the almost music video parts they include now, it’s all gone style over substance. cillian murphy is absolutely gorgeous in it though.

Reactions: 4
Watching Season 2 of Community and thinking of bailing. For some reason, it's gone down the overly 'quirky' 'wacky' route. Like when sitcoms have gone on way too long and start struggling for ideas and they do those weird fantasy type episodes. I would have maybe expected it by around Season 5 but if this is the way it's going to go then it's not my thing.

Anyone else watch it?

Reactions: 2
Breaking bad watched a few episodes but couldn’t get into it.

The walking dead I actually watched up to s6 twice, I restarted as I took a break the first time but forgot what happened so restarted but then got bored at the same point again so gave up. Just thought it repeated a lot, them setting up camp, some people dying going to get supplies, their camp gets overrun, some more die and then they move and repeat.

The 100 I really liked this but was watching s7 online as it came out but missed a few weeks so I forgot where I was upto so I just stopped watching. I’d like to rewatch it all, hoping all seasons come onto Amazon prime.

Lost don’t really know why I stopped watching I really liked it just took a break since I was binging it too much and didn’t get back to it
Also watched The Walking Dead up to S6 then gave up!
ozark - it was good but not enough to keep me watching!
I skipped s2 and S3 of the Crown! Loved S4 though
Also didn’t like Schitts Creek and I got bored of Wanda Vision with 2 eps to go!

Watching Season 2 of Community and thinking of bailing. For some reason, it's gone down the overly 'quirky' 'wacky' route. Like when sitcoms have gone on way too long and start struggling for ideas and they do those weird fantasy type episodes. I would have maybe expected it by around Season 5 but if this is the way it's going to go then it's not my thing.

Anyone else watch it?
I would say stick with it! I liked it even though there were good and bad seasons!

I bailed on The Handmaid's Tale at the end of season 3. It's not on catch up anymore so I can't finish it anyway! 🤣
I watched about 4 eps of the handmaids tale and it just wasn’t for me!

Reactions: 1

Anyone else watch it?
I gave up after a few episodes, just not my cup of tea at all.

I gave up after a few episodes, just not my cup of tea at all.
I thought the first season was reasonably good and even though it was quite quirky and off-the-wall at times, it still had it's feet in reality, but I just think it's gone too far in terms of crazy plots now. Which is odd given it's only season 2 🤷‍♀️

The Responder already. Why give the main part to MF when they have the wonderful and authentic Ian Hart in it (with a very dodgy Harry Enfield scouser's wig!)? Can't stand Freeman, twit!

Started watching The OC years late but have bailed for now!

Also completely bailed on the new Gossip Girl, nothing gripping and no likeable characters!

Started watching The OC years late but have bailed for now!

Also completely bailed on the new Gossip Girl, nothing gripping and no likeable characters!
One Tree Hill was always better if you've never watched that

Reactions: 3
Billions.....
I've tried and tried, everyone tells me how great it is..... slowly making my way through it, but then I stop again.
One day I'll get there.

Me too. The idea is great but many things put me off and the dancing assassin thing was ridiculous and I had only half paid attention most of the time before that anyway.
Currently watching Stay Close, totally agree with the dancing assassins, was a real turn off moment for me.

Very nearly bailed on Archive81 it creeped TF out of me. Wouldn't have kept watching if I had been alone and still spent some time looking away.

• Heart