TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've remembered loads more:

The affair after season 4
Outlander after that episode that most people seem to hate. I wasn't here for it.
Vampire Diaries
Once Upon a Time
Westworld - got through series 1 then watched 1 ep of series 2 and gave up
The Blacklist
The Wire
Two Broke Girls - I can't believe this was made so recently, felt like a relic from the early 90's.
Mr Robot
RuPaul's Drag Race US and UK- can't deal with how produced these are now. The US one is plain boring.
Marcella

Reactions: 2
I've remembered loads more:

The affair after season 4
Outlander after that episode that most people seem to hate. I wasn't here for it.
Vampire Diaries
Once Upon a Time
Westworld - got through series 1 then watched 1 ep of series 2 and gave up
The Blacklist
The Wire
Two Broke Girls - I can't believe this was made so recently, felt like a relic from the early 90's.
Mr Robot
RuPaul's Drag Race US and UK- can't deal with how produced these are now. The US one is plain boring.
Marcella
The affAir just became ridiculous after a while. The first couple of seasons were great but it just went all over the place after a while

Reactions: 4
The affAir just became ridiculous after a while. The first couple of seasons were great but it just went all over the place after a while
I gave up on that too. It was so good at first but got so boring.

Reactions: 1
Remember rumours that two lead actors in the Affair were actually having an affair and he made her get an abortion.

OK I could have made the last part up or getting it mixed up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to stick with Stay Close
Me too. The idea is great but many things put me off and the dancing assassin thing was ridiculous and I had only half paid attention most of the time before that anyway.

I gave up on Euphoria....You...Killing Eve and probably VERY controversial The Sopranos 🥴🥴

Me too. The idea is great but many things put me off and the dancing assassin thing was ridiculous and I had only half paid attention most of the time before that anyway.
It’s definitely a struggle to keep paying attention. I’m only sticking with it because of Richard Armitage 😜
The dancers are bloody ridiculous. Barbie & Ken. Enough said 😂

The Tourist. Just can’t get into it after 2 episodes. I’ve also ditched the new Dexter although I stuck that out for 4 episodes!
The Tourist took some getting into but was worth sticking with in the end....

Breaking bad watched a few episodes but couldn’t get into it.

The walking dead I actually watched up to s6 twice, I restarted as I took a break the first time but forgot what happened so restarted but then got bored at the same point again so gave up. Just thought it repeated a lot, them setting up camp, some people dying going to get supplies, their camp gets overrun, some more die and then they move and repeat.

The 100 I really liked this but was watching s7 online as it came out but missed a few weeks so I forgot where I was upto so I just stopped watching. I’d like to rewatch it all, hoping all seasons come onto Amazon prime.

Lost don’t really know why I stopped watching I really liked it just took a break since I was binging it too much and didn’t get back to it

Lost don’t really know why I stopped watching I really liked it just took a break since I was binging it too much and didn’t get back to it
Looking back the hype for Lost was very undeserved. It became an absolute mess due to the writers strike and ended up a very average show.

Stay Close...midway through episode 2 and i just thought god who even cares about any of these people. I love a thriller but i can't get on with any of Harlan Cobens shows. It weirds me out that they feel so american but are set in britain, nothing in those shows feels natural at all.

Remember rumours that two lead actors in the Affair were actually having an affair and he made her get an abortion.

OK I could have made the last part up or getting it mixed up
I heard this rumour but I don't think it's true. Ruth Wilson has publically stated it was Joshua Jackson who got her through the first season, when she was homesick and being put through the wringer with the script. Her mum also flew out to be with her. I get the impression her and Dominic West aren't particularly close, which is weird with them being the two Brits.

Anyway, Ruth Wilson was very, very unhappy on set and asked to leave and, although she's never spoken about it directly, the reasons why leaked out. Just Google her name and Sarah Treem (writer and show runner) and you'll understand. I think Joshua Jackson not returning for the final season was in solidarity with her. That's what I like to think anyway.

Looking back the hype for Lost was very undeserved. It became an absolute mess due to the writers strike and ended up a very average show.
They set up a fantastic story in Season 1 - but while they created really exciting mysteries, they had no answer for them. The answers we got never felt like they were part of the original plan. The smoke monster being my biggest disappointment.

The Tourist. Just can’t get into it after 2 episodes. I’ve also ditched the new Dexter although I stuck that out for 4 episodes!
Me neither, 3 episodes in. Just kind of slow and I’m not invested enough in the characters. Hav
[/QUOTE
have started Rules of the Game instead!
The tourist, the dialogue was terrible and the acting was largely atrocious. Made it through3eps and gave up
Gave up after 3 episodes too..so slow and just didn’t grab me

I just bailed on The Crown (I'm know I'm late to The Crown party 😂) I watched five episodes. I found it painfully boring.

After Life S3.

I loved the first two but the third one is just really depressing. In the end I just read a load of spoilers for the series to see how it ends.