TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handmaid’s Tale for me too. Loved the first two seasons but I’ve been trying to get into season three since October 2019 to be precise (I remember trying to watch the first episode when I was overdue with my baby). I’ve tried about three times since and just can’t get into it.

also Stay Close on Netflix. If something doesn’t grab my attention quickly I usually have to switch over.

Riverdale - it just became really really bad!

I never really liked Seinfel despite it's golden reputation. Really wanted to but it just didn't click for me
I've tried so many times over the years, I keep seeing people rave about it and I go back and try again incase I suddenly just get it but I never do 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1
I've only ever watched one season of Curb Your Enthusiasm years ago and loved it, recently noticed they have 11 seasons on Now tv so will be watching them all soon.

The last show I gave up on was Lost in space, I just have no interest in watching the final series.

I also liked Curb Your Enthusiasm. I can't remember what season I got to, though. It was the one with Michael J. Fox in. I doubt I'll watch anymore, though, as there was always such a long gap between seasons and its years since I saw the last one.

I've stuck with Schitt's Creek and find it a nice time-passer rather than a must-watch. I'm a few eps into season 3 and the characters are showing more growth which has made it more engaging.

Reactions: 3
The tourist, the dialogue was terrible and the acting was largely atrocious. Made it through3eps and gave up

And just like that, 2 episodes in and and just like that it's not for me!

Also bailed on Designated survivor (nexflix) and Homeland it just got to much too many episodes I got bored then lost.

Money Heist - which is so annoying as I do actually love it. I just can’t watch one so I feel like I never have the time to watch as I need to binge like 4 episodes a night!

Ones I’ve tried and just didn’t “get”
Bridgerton - yawn
Breaking Bad - overrated and slow
Schittz Creek - boring
Prison Break - absolutely terrible, so far fetched

Reactions: 2
The Crown after season 3
Breaking Bad after season 2
Killing Eve season 1
Lost Season 2
Fleabag season 1

Man in the High Castle
Gogglebox
Love on Netflix
Them on Prime
Parks and Recreation
Community
The X Files
Firefly

Very tempted to give up on This is Us now I know there's so many seasons. I'm only on season 2 and it's so cheesy.

Four Lives. Although Stephen Merchant was good, everything else about the drama was strange.

Man in the High Castle
Gogglebox
Love on Netflix
Them on Prime
Parks and Recreation
Community
The X Files
Firefly

Very tempted to give up on This is Us now I know there's so many seasons. I'm only on season 2 and it's so cheesy.
Yes I bailed on the Man in The High Castle too.

series 3 was total arsegravy.

• Haha
Screw - Just didn't hit any of the right notes unfortunately. It's getting an absolute panning all over the TV world as well so probably a right decision.

you have missed out!
Forgive me. But as I explained in the Peep Show thread I could not understand some of the jokes or slang or some conversations. I tried as long as I could but by season 3 I still stayed confused wondering when I would laugh at something.

Perhaps I will try again later in the year

Forgive me. But as I explained in the Peep Show thread I could not understand some of the jokes or slang or some conversations. I tried as long as I could but by season 3 I still stayed confused wondering when I would laugh at something.

Perhaps I will try again later in the year
ah sorry I read that comment, didn't remember your name! my advice would be to watch it with someone british so they can explain cultural things you mght not get

Game of thrones - couldn’t get past season 2
The walking dead - downhill after glen died
Power - honestly don’t understand why everyone loves it, I couldn’t get into it at all forced myself to watch 2 full seasons and felt like I was wasting my time