TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also gave up on Afterlife and never bothered with the second season. I did enjoy it I just didn’t think it warranted another season?

Reactions: 4
"Search Party."
Loved the first season it was amazing.... it got progressively worse and worse.... I tolerated it right up to Season 4 and bailed after the 2nd epsiode.
It turned into an unrecognisable show from what it started out as, so bad.

I also gave up on Afterlife and never bothered with the second season. I did enjoy it I just didn’t think it warranted another season?
I felt the same. I watched both 1&2 and 2 was pointless - more misery than 1 and this time without any jokes. I haven't bothered with 3.

I'm another who has given up with The Responder. I actually think Martin Freeman is good in it but too dark and depressing for me.

Reactions: 2
The Tourist. I fell asleep the 1st time I tried watching it. Tried again tonight and got bored/distracted.

I'm another who has given up with The Responder. I actually think Martin Freeman is good in it but too dark and depressing for me.
I'm up to ep 3 and will stick with. But the Casey angle is grating on my wick. "Where's Casey?! I want Casey! Get me Casey! Casssseeeyyy!!!!" I'm rooting for them to catch her and dump her in the River Mersey.

I do think Martin Freeman is good but it keeps feeling like it should be Stephen Graham.

The Only Way is Essex. Was my guilty pleasure years ago, now think it’s a complete load of crap. Made in Chelsea too. Can’t even make it through one episode of either now.

Reactions: 4
Ooh so many
GoT couldn’t get past episode 3
Outlander- but because I have the books and the tv show has ruined this great story
Brooklyn 99
Downtown Abbey
The Good Doctor
Murdoch Mysteries
The Rookie-went way too woke
Trigger Point- what a heap of nonsense
So many more but I forget

i was absolutely hooked on that for the first 3-4 seasons I thought it was fantastic but it just kept going round in circles and never got any answers. I gave up on it
Totally agree. Red is a brilliant character, and James Spader plays him brilliantly. But this whole is he her dad/isn’t he is getting boring so I bailed. My partner still watches tho. Go back to Red suggests a crim, they find crim

Reactions: 1