TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much every true crime series on Netflix. They waffle so much, have interviews with a million people and take so long to get to the point that I just don't care anymore!

Tried to watch Catching Killers earlier as I saw it had new episodes and got half way through the first one before turning it off.

Reactions: 3
peaky blinders!

the first series is excellent but i feel like the quality dipped with each consecutive series - and i hate the almost music video parts they include now, it’s all gone style over substance. cillian murphy is absolutely gorgeous in it though.
Series 1 was great and the final episode of series 2. But the rest is rubbish. The series with the Russians was so bad! I’m only watching the end because I’ve invested in it. Also hate how the female characters are written.

Anyway, Ruth Wilson was very, very unhappy on set and asked to leave and, although she's never spoken about it directly, the reasons why leaked out. Just Google her name and Sarah Treem (writer and show runner) and you'll understand. I think Joshua Jackson not returning for the final season was in solidarity with her. That's what I like to think anyway.
The women were treated horrendously on that show and the people in charge tried to cover it up and make out like it was no big deal.

Last edited:
Pretty much every true crime series on Netflix. They waffle so much, have interviews with a million people and take so long to get to the point that I just don't care anymore!

Tried to watch Catching Killers earlier as I saw it had new episodes and got half way through the first one before turning it off.
I watch a lot of the previews and as soon as I hear that stupid Netflix music that every one of them has I just think 'no thanks'

Reactions: 1
Midnight Mass...expected a good old horror story, 4 episodes in and not one good scare and waaay too much dialogue. So boring

Reactions: 1
The walking dead. I enjoyed the first series started watching the second and just became bored with it.