TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handmaid's Tale - I did get a good few seasons out of this however there was one series finale where I just lost interest. I think it was either season 2 or 3.

Orange Is The New Black - I think this had about 2 great seasons but lost it way after that. I clung on out of loyalty for a bit but gave up in the end

Superstore - Wanted to like this but just couldn't get past a few episodes

Killing Eve - A good start but was over it by the end of series 2

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Watched the first season but when starting season 2 realised I just didn't care enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I gave up killing eve too.

Breaking bad

I almost gave up on The Serpent I absolutely hated it it was so so boring!

Reactions: 10
The walking dead

I’m not the first person to say this either. There’s way too many series and not a lot really happening...

• Wow
Reactions: 57
My name is Earl. I was mega excited to see it on Disney+ because I used to love it. I didn't see the last 3 seasons when it was on E4 years ago and I doth think they got the rights to show it anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk how it works.

This time I gave up around season 3 epsiode 1 (idk where exactly but Randy was a prison guard and I'd never seen it before)

I can see why it was cancelled now. It gets ridiculous and they go a bit nuts with the plot. There are so many filming mistakes and storyline continuation issues. It's such a shame because season 1 & part of 2 were pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My name is Earl. I was mega excited to see it on Disney+ because I used to love it. I didn't see the last 3 seasons when it was on E4 years ago and I think they didn't get the rights to show it anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This time I gave up around season 3 epsiode 1 (idk where but Randy was a prison guard and I'd neve seen it before)

I can see why it was cancelled now. It gets ridiculous and they go a bit nuts with the plot. There are so many filming mistakes and storyline continuation issues. It's such a shame because season 1 & part of 2 were pretty good.
Used to love that show and like you never saw the later seasons. I've always considered a re-watch but I think I'd end up giving up. Would be just more of a nostalgia thing if I tried ot.

Reactions: 5
The Bay

Killing Eve was only good when the two main characters were together on screen

Reactions: 4
Controversial as everyone raves about how funny it is but I watched a few episodes and thought it was terrible...Schitts Creek

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Used to love that show and like you never saw the later seasons. I've always considered a re-watch but I think I'd end up giving up. Would be just more of a nostalgia thing if I tried ot.
I used to LOVE the Y2K epsiode. I thought it was a fun idea. Oh and Joy's wedding was a favourite too. I think they just ran out of ideas and did dumb tit ☹

Reactions: 3
Peaky Blinders - gave it a go as there was SO much hype around it, but I only lasted a few episodes. Could not get into it at all

Reactions: 44
Peaky Blinders - gave it a go as there was SO much hype around it, but I only lasted a few episodes. Could not get into it at all
Ah yes, bailed on this as well. People were raving about it and telling me to watch it but wasn't feeling it after about 4 episodes. Just had something missing for me, don't know what.

Reactions: 10
Stranger Things - Was sold to me as “the new Twin Peaks”. I thought it was very average and was appalled at how low Winona Ryder’s acting had fallen from what I remembered of her in films. Didn’t bother with the second series.

Orange is the new black - just got boring and same old.

Glee - first series was good, really enjoyed the second, the third was flimsy and gave up by the fourth.

Controversial as everyone raves about how funny it is but I watched a few episodes and thought it was terrible...Schitts Creek
I’ve found my person! I don’t get this show either. I saw some random episodes and thought it was awful so I sought out the first episodes and watched them in order in case you had to watch it in order to “get” it. Well l, I did, and I didn’t. EVERYONE says how good it is and I just don’t see it 🤷🏽‍♂️

I should add I also gave up on several series of American Horror Story half way through but as that show “resets” every series, I always come back to it.

Reactions: 13
The Walking Dead - Before S7 it was great. But then meh!
Peaky Blinders - S1-3 great. S4 boring; S5 no idea
The Crown - S1 okay. S2 Too slow.
Game of Thrones - up to S3 great. But again became repetative

Reactions: 8
Yep me too - People get angry with me about it!
Also couldn’t get into sons of Anarchy either

Killing Eve 1st series great bailed after 30 mins first episode series 2.

Peaky Blinders 2 great series thereafter absolute tosh.

Another one who only watched season 1 of killing eve.

You (on netflix) - it started to make me squirm, not in a good way, and I was just uncomfortable watching it.

Stranger things - watched a few episodes and just didn’t really get it.

Line of Duty - just didn’t draw me in at all.

Handmaid's Tale - similar to You, it started to make me squirm a bit and I just didn’t want to watch anymore. Think I watched up to halfway through season 2

Reactions: 9
Agree with everyone saying Killing Eve, thought the first season was so brilliant but second season was crap and couldn’t even finish the third, shame really

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Star Trek Discovery. Not much point in watching it when the main character is the cleverest scientist, the toughest fighter, and the most brilliant diplomat in the universe. Basically she’s invincible.

Batwoman. Just awful on every conceivable level.

Big Bang Theory. I used t love it but I’ve got a season 9 dvd I which still has it’s wrapper on after two years.

i can’t even get through the first episode of Peaky Blinders, have tried three times.

I gave up on Ozark after 4 episodes, which many repeatedly tell me is a mistake. I didn’t stop watching because I didn’t like it, I just wasn’t gripped and like to have at least someone likeable in a show.

Schitts creek - not for me

modern family - again not for me

orange is the new black I devoured it initially then found it boring

fuller house - lost interest quickly

• Wow
I usually see things through until the bitter end (The Affair being a prime example) but both Quantico and Mr Robot I could take no more of after a few episodes into the second season of each.

Mr Robot - just too weird for me

Quantico - just bleeping dog tit!

• Haha