TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched 2 episodes of Pretty Little Liars but the romanticising of the teacher/ student storyline is very uncomfortable to watch so I wont watch that again.
Ozark- love Jason Bateman but meh
The Serpent- Love Jenna Colman but meh
The Fall -bleak

Yeah we watched GOT all the way to the end but it was more just to see the eventual outcome - it was pretty tedious towards the end!!!!
Same here. Just watched to the end because I'd invested so much time! I'm still going to watch House of Dragon though 😁 glutton for punishment!

Yeah we watched GOT all the way to the end but it was more just to see the eventual outcome - it was pretty tedious towards the end!!!!
Same here. Just watched to the end because I'd invested so much time! I'm still going to watch House of Dragon though 😁 glutton for punishment!

One Tree Hill - Did a re-watch a few years ago. I got up to the point where Lucas and Peyton had left and then was over it. Not because they left but the original cast had gone as far as they could go in my eyes. I liked the initial time skip but they made some of the characters so much worse (Mainly Lucas and Peyton). And it was just a bit unrealistic how they all got their dreams jobs and the centre of the music scene was Tree Hill. Although they started it earlier with Fall Out Boy coming to town to be fair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Same. Watched it all, but hated about every minute of season 8. Now I like to pretend it just never existed πŸ˜… Then again, I can get very passionate about how they effed up the last season (and 7 too tbh).
Someone I know had a baby and named it after one of the characters (not Khaleesi or something, still sensible, but obviously GoT-related). I had a minor PTSD episode remembering it all πŸ˜†
Ahh but the Red Wedding will forever be remembered 😁😁😁

Reactions: 2
One Tree Hill - Did a re-watch a few years ago. I got up to the point where Lucas and Peyton had left and then was over it. Not because they left but the original cast had gone as far as they could go in my eyes. I liked the initial time skip but they made some of the characters so much worse (Mainly Lucas and Peyton). And it was just a bit unrealistic how they all got their dreams jobs and the centre of the music scene was Tree Hill. Although they started it earlier with Fall Out Boy coming to town to be fair.
Oh yes!!!!!! This was my absolute guilty pleasure years ago!!!!!!
yes the time jump was good but they were only supposed to be 21/22 and they were all living these mad amazing lives which was just not realistic at all! The only realistic ones were Fergie & Junk - still living in crappy house shares/eating cereal!!!!
Haha the whole Pete Wentz/fall out boy storyline - cringeeeeeee almighty!!!!!

Oh yes!!!!!! This was my absolute guilty pleasure years ago!!!!!!
yes the time jump was good but they were only supposed to be 21/22 and they were all living these mad amazing lives which was just not realistic at all! The only realistic ones were Fergie & Junk - still living in crappy house shares/eating cereal!!!!
Haha the whole Pete Wentz/fall out boy storyline - cringeeeeeee almighty!!!!!
One of the main annoyances of the time skip was they shoehorned Nathan and Hayley's kid into every storyline going. Then there was Psycho Nanny... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the main annoyances of the time skip was they shoehorned Nathan and Hayley's kid into every storyline going. Then there was Psycho Nanny... LOL
And Dan’s tv show scam with Rachel...what were the writers smoking when they wrote that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And Dan’s tv show scam with Rachel...what were the writers smoking when they wrote that?!
They messed around with Rachel's character so much it was just weird. She shouldn't have even come back after the time skip really. She just didn't fit anymore.

Reactions: 3
I must be the only person left watching The Walking Dead :LOL: seasons 7 & 8 were tit but they got a new showrunner after that and since season 9 it’s got loads better. Plus, Jeffrey Dean Morgan :love:
I'm still watching it πŸ‘‹πŸ». I think the recent 'covid' episodes were a bit crap but the Negan one was fab!

Someone I know had a baby and named it after one of the characters (not Khaleesi or something, still sensible, but obviously GoT-related). I had a minor PTSD episode remembering it all πŸ˜†
I know of someone who actually did name their child Khaleesi ! I mean...wtf!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The Flight Attendant ... I just cannot stand Kaley Cuoco (not sure why) and after a few minutes into episode 2, switched it off for good.

Decided to bail on SAS Who Dares Wins. Got a good few years out of it but tried to watch it last night and decided it's the same old shouty, sweary. muddy tit. Can't be bothered investing in it.

Reactions: 3
Flight Attendant for me too. Loved the start but I found myself starting to really not care about finding out what happened.

Same with the Flight Attendant, I managed 3 episodes. I've bailed on loads mentioned, but one I haven't seen mentioned was Orphan Black, it all got too confusing with the amount of clones.

I bought the boxset at the start of lockdown 1. I know, stupid. As I could have watched it online but it was one of those silly ''I have to stay in the house and I am bored'' Purchases. I watched the wholeee thing again and I just thought some of the storylines were ridiculous.
I always liked Brooke and Julian, hated Peyton, and pretty much everyone else. Can't believe I saw it through to the end, again haha.

For me, Ozark & Queen of the South are the two I bailed on. I know everyone raved about them but I just couldn't get into them.

Breaking bad. I recently decided to see what all the fuss was about and gave it a go. Think I got through five episodes before giving up. Not saying it was rubbish but I was surrounded by people hyping it up and saying it was the best thing on TV etc so it just didn't meet the expectation five episodes in.

Bridgerton! I’ve tried to watch it three times because I really want to get into it but I can’t.

Just finished the first series of 'Motherland' so I didn't exactly bale but I'm really not sure if I'll bother with any more.