TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i used to read a lot of fan theories and it’s been a massive one since the earlier seasons and I always thought it was crazy but it seems like it’s leaning toward it being true 😂😂 so weird.
I knew about "Keenler" but Rederina obviously passed me by 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂 omg Keenler. Then there was Lizzington 😂 where the fans shipped liz and red!! The names they come up with make me laugh 😂
I think the writers obviously decided to throw the fans a bone in the last season and made "Keenler" a reality 😂

Like many people, the Walking Dead. I absolutely loved it initially, but then they killed Glenn.

Just given up on the Good Place, it just kept going

Peaky Blinders I could not get into at all. Same with Vikings.

I wanted to give up on Mad Men, but hubby kept watching it, so I did see it all l, but over the tip of my phone 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think the writers obviously decided to throw the fans a bone in the last season and made "Keenler" a reality 😂
defo 😂 at least it wasn’t red and liz. How can people ship two characters that are almost certainly related 😂

Walking dead seems to be the main one everyone gave up on 😂 judging by the comments

• Haha
Rick & Morty, they've just got way too daft and I don't understand what's going on most of the time now :ROFLMAO:
first & second season was good, third ok, fourth was crap and I've watched 1 ep from season 5 & I think I'm gonna stop there!

Reactions: 2
Good girls this season out couldn't get into boring
Prison break couldn't get in to it

The serpent
Breaking bad
Killing eve
MAFS

Didn't manage more than a few episodes of the above

Managed to get through quite a bit of true blood and walking dead but then they both seemed to lose steam .

Dexter - Tried with this and got about 5 episodes in. Kind of all felt a bit too slick for me and wasn't keen or interested in Dexter himself so gave up.

Not read til the end of the thread so I’m unsure if these have already been mentioned, but it’s always sunny in Philadelphia and keeping up with the kardashians-

IASIP- I only rewatch til season then don’t bother watching the rest. The first season without Danny DeVito wasn’t that great but still watchable.
KUWTK- I have watched everything until series 11 (inc the New York and Miami spin offs) and they started to get much more plastic looking and there wasn’t as much craic so I gave up. The pranks in the earlier series were so funny esp Scott impersonating Todd Kraines 😂😂

Not read til the end of the thread so I’m unsure if these have already been mentioned, but it’s always sunny in Philadelphia and keeping up with the kardashians-

IASIP- I only rewatch til season then don’t bother watching the rest. The first season without Danny DeVito wasn’t that great but still watchable.
KUWTK- I have watched everything until series 11 (inc the New York and Miami spin offs) and they started to get much more plastic looking and there wasn’t as much craic so I gave up. The pranks in the earlier series were so funny esp Scott impersonating Todd Kraines 😂😂
Which season of always sunny did you mean?

I loved the handmaids tale first series.
It's now just drawn out, too miserable and formulaic

Reactions: 3
Controversial as everyone raves about how funny it is but I watched a few episodes and thought it was terrible...Schitts Creek
I keep trying to watch this but I just don’t care about any of the characters!

Reactions: 5
I also bailed on breaking bad 4 episodes in.

Not going out lost it’s charm after Tim Vine left, only watched for him and Lee Mack but Mack doesn’t do it for me on his own.

Game of thrones- 2 episodes were enough for me!! Can’t fathom how people watch it and enjoy it. Feel like I’m missing out but I just don’t enjoy it.

Reactions: 2
Pretty little liars. I think I got quite far in, near the last series but it was just too repetitive and I was sick of them dragging out who A was!!

Reactions: 4
I keep trying to watch this but I just don’t care about any of the characters!
If I had a quid for every time someone said you have to keep going then I swear I could have a night out. That's not a sign of a good show, where you have to trawl through a pile of crap to get to something good. I hated every character and it seemed really amateur. So, the Mum and spoilt kids would end up turning into rounded characters and they would make the town their home? who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 7