TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought that show was a set up - surely they can’t remain hidden when people with cameras are following them filming? I’ve only seen one episode but someone let them into their house and then phoned the people after they’d left and told them they had been there, but how did they know who to ring, and who gave their number to them?
Yeah pretty much none of it adds up! It did well to get past the first series

The Wheel of Time - I was a massive fan of the book series but the series was dreadful.

The CW Arrowverse - Once used to be a viewing highlight in the first few series. Later ones are more or less unwatchable,

Reactions: 3
Breaking Bad for me, everyone goes on about how amazing it is but I just don't get the hype. It's just so boring I guess, felt like nothing was happening for 2 seasons so I just gave up 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've bailed on a couple recently.

After Life series 3. Got bored after a couple of episodes. Just the same old thing.

Carnival Row. Can't be dealing with fairies having sex and their wings flutter. Just weird.

Reactions: 2
Stranger Things 4. The first couple were quite nostalgic for me ... this one, the kids are too old. I did only make it about 10 minutes in mind you, maybe I should give it another go. Plus after reading about Mille Bobby Brown I've gone right off her.

• Wow
Normal People, to be fair I don't know why I bothered as I really stuggled through the book :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Normal People, to be fair I don't know why I bothered as I really stuggled through the book :ROFLMAO:
Never read the book, did try the show and gave up after a few episodes because literally nothing was happening, but I’m currently reading the Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and I’ve come to the realisation that it’s all I expected and wanted Normal People to be tbh

The Boys - all of the characters (apart from maybe Butch) are either dull, unlikeable or evil (and not in a watchable way)
Stranger Things - the first series was okay, but I couldn't finish the second or third series because I got bored.

Westworld season 2, too confusing for it's own good.

Started to rewatch the IT Crowd and realised how dated and inappropriate the humour was.
Yes, I bailed on Westworld, didn’t get the hype for it. Loved the idea but couldn’t get on with it.

How I Met Your Mother, I renamed it How I Bored Your Mother To Tears

Also stopped Killing Eve, always meant to go back to it.

Blind Spot, just dragged on too long

Homeland, loved the first few seasons but then I just got bored of it.

Forced myself through the most recent Handmaids Tale season, don’t think I’ll bother anymore.

Lost, walking dead, gossip girl because I figured out who it was 😂 loads more as well because they get boring or drag on for too long. I need something to engage me 😂

Stranger things,
I haven't bailed on it yet,I'm up to episode 4,season 1,I just can't seem to get into it,whenever Winona Ryder's character comes on I start to lose interest.

I bail on most things! Workin Mom's, This is Us, Homeland, Killing Eve, Motherland.

I do watch some stuff but obviously I have high standards 😂

The Big Bang Theory - gave up after season five. I felt like after that it became a regular US comedy, cringy dialogue, re-hashed stories, went on far too long, etc.

Reactions: 4
Also … Doc Martin. They should’ve made the programme up to Louisa having the baby, then had a neat little ending. It’s gone on far far too long.

New Girl. I loved the first few seasons but just got bored midway through season 5

Also bailed on Afterlife after starting series 2 because I found it repetitive

Reactions: 3
Thank God, This is Us, thought I was the only one.

Waiting for him to actually die was just painful watching