TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailed on the bridge: race to a fortune series 2 after the first episode. Only watched it out of curiosity but the people are irritating. Kind of like big brother at sea and I used to like big brother but if that came back I think I would hate it now.
Stopped ozark near the end of series 2 I think. Got bored.

Reactions: 1
I bailed on This is Us too. I was obsessed in season 1-3, watched season 4, and then couldn't bear the idea of watching a COVID season so stopped there. I might pick it up once I've emotionally recovered from the last 2 years because I would like to see the storylines wrapped up.

Reactions: 2
I'm close to bailing on This is Us and I'm only on Season 1 Episode 6 - It's OK but it's just very....soapy - does it get any better? At the moment I'm only really watching it for the brilliant acting (and the hope that Milo Ventimiglia gets his kit off again!)

I'm close to bailing on This is Us and I'm only on Season 1 Episode 6 - It's OK but it's just very....soapy - does it get any better? At the moment I'm only really watching it for the brilliant acting (and the hope that Milo Ventimiglia gets his kit off again!)
OMG I loved This is Us. I would love to say it gets better but I kind of thought it was good from the start so maybe not. Kevin's not bad on the eyes either.....

• Heart
Yeah I think I was a bit harsh, I do think it is great but I'm not sure how they can carry on for another 100ish episodes. Kevin is beautiful but whenever I see him I think of Chrishell!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish I had bailed on Blindspot. The first and second season were actually still good to okay, but it tanked after that with every episode. Mister C and I only watched in the end and made fun of the ridiculous story repeat itself and counting the number of bomb threats and explosions.

We are currently researching NCIS and someone help me, it is getting worse everytime... We're currently at season 15 or whatever and the get still so much to go through that we've never watched as we always bailed previously. It also feels dated, and sorry, Gibbs is not a great leader, he's often a bleeping bully. if that was my supervisor, I'd report him. Plus, the filming is often cheap looking, especially the greenscreens.

I wish I had bailed on Blindspot. The first and second season were actually still good to okay, but it tanked after that with every episode. Mister C and I only watched in the end and made fun of the ridiculous story repeat itself and counting the number of bomb threats and explosions.

We are currently researching NCIS and someone help me, it is getting worse everytime... We're currently at season 15 or whatever and the get still so much to go through that we've never watched as we always bailed previously. It also feels dated, and sorry, Gibbs is not a great leader, he's often a bleeping bully. if that was my supervisor, I'd report him. Plus, the filming is often cheap looking, especially the greenscreens.
Wasn’t there a big drama between him and Pauley Perette so they couldn’t film at the same time any more.

Wasn’t there a big drama between him and Pauley Perette so they couldn’t film at the same time any more.
he brought his dog to set and it ended up biting someone . she also said on her twitter that he physically attacked her but she didnt want to spill the beans because it effected so many other peoples jobs etc. pretty sad actually.

he brought his dog to set and it ended up biting someone . she also said on her twitter that he physically attacked her but she didnt want to spill the beans because it effected so many other peoples jobs etc. pretty sad actually.
It is sad

Reactions: 1
Stranger things - think i finished the first season and never botherd again

Reactions: 8
Stranger things - think i finished the first season and never botherd again
I liked the first one and eagerly awaited the 2nd but only watched a couple as could not get past the mother and her overacting.

Yeah I think I was a bit harsh, I do think it is great but I'm not sure how they can carry on for another 100ish episodes. Kevin is beautiful but whenever I see him I think of Chrishell!
If you like Kevin you should watch Bad Mom's Christmas

The Big Bang Theory - gave up after season five. I felt like after that it became a regular US comedy, cringy dialogue, re-hashed stories, went on far too long, etc.
Ugh my ex used to LOVE this show.

Was cringe to me too

I do like a lot of US shows, but less so their comedy

I wish my boyfriend would bail on Better Call Saul already, can't stand it.

• Sad