TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midnight Mass...expected a good old horror story, 4 episodes in and not one good scare and waaay too much dialogue. So boring
Main character turns into a vampire by the priest and then dies about halfway through . Around about episode 4 funnily enough

Sorry for the spoiler

Last edited:
Bailing for the second time on Downton Abbey.
I loved Bridgerton and binged it twice and thought I'd give Downton Abbey another try. Couldn't make it past the first 30 min

Also Homeland, I loved it until
Brody died
, then just lost interest. I might give it another chance eventually though.
I recommend finishing Homeland. The couple of seasons after the spoiler you mentioned were shaky but it got good again. The final season was a return to form IMO. You can even just skip everything in between.

The Queen's Gambit is one of the most boring and overrated shows I've ever seen - bailed on that one. I also haven't bothered to watch the new Killing Eve, so I guess I've bailed on that too.

I'm really torn about starting to watch Ozark. Is it one of these shows that's started to outstay it's welcome?
I don't think it was ever welcome. It's very derivative, the plot is silly, the characters are one-dimensional and there's nobody worth rooting for. If you never watch it you won't be missing anything. If you do watch it you might bail or hate it or forget all about it once it's over.

Rules of the Game - just couldn't get into.
Around the world in 80 days - It was too slow for me which is a shame as I like the book, the film and I am a big fan of David Tennant.

Reactions: 1
Bailed on The X Files. I didn't watch it first time around so maybe that's why I couldn't get into it. It feels a bit tame and seen it all before. Although I do really like the two leads, the stories just aren't captivating enough

Reactions: 2
Another 1 I just couldn’t carry on with was Motherland. So many raved about it. I watched 2 episodes and wanted to punch the tv 🤣

Breaking Bad
Killing Eve

Watched about 20 mins of episode 1 of both the above. Not for me.

Another 1 I just couldn’t carry on with was Motherland. So many raved about it. I watched 2 episodes and wanted to punch the tv 🤣
Was going to give up but a friend persuaded me to stick with it. Pleased I did. Even the dopey dad was bearable after a while. 😂

Killing Eve. Thought it was rubbish

jack reacher series on Amazon prime. also total cack

Pam and Tommy, I watched about 4 eps and it was tit. Couldn’t deal with Lily James and her constant shaking head

Schitts Creek, it’s just repetitive and not that funny. Overhyped imo
Downton Abbey, I just got bored after a few seasons
You. It just got a bit stupid after the first season… well it was stupid in that one too actually. It’s just stupid 😂
Killing Eve, just not for me

Reactions: 1