TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Offish Ahhh no, how many did you watch before giving up? I LOVED Schitt's Creek, it definitely took quite a few episodes but the last few seasons and levels of character development were perfection IMO.

Reactions: 4
@Offish Ahhh no, how many did you watch before giving up? I LOVED Schitt's Creek, it definitely took quite a few episodes but the last few seasons and levels of character development were perfection IMO.
I love it too, I’m only on series 4 I think but it’s so funny.

Too many 😂 just checked, made it to partway through season four then realised I didn’t know why I was bothering because it was so bleeping boring to me, just felt very same-y 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Another vote for Downton. Just wasn't invested enough in the characters to carry on.
Killing Eve was way better in the first couple of series but curiosity is keeping me sticking with it til it ends, plus I do like the actors tbf.

Reactions: 1
Too many 😂 just checked, made it to partway through season four then realised I didn’t know why I was bothering because it was so bleeping boring to me, just felt very same-y 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
Absolutely fair enough. I know loads of people who gave up pretty early in Season 1 and I try to convince them it gets better!

Reactions: 2
I felt the same, the parents were a cliche, the scabby mayor was creepy and it just seemed really obvious that the Mum and son would have some sort of epiphany and become nice people.

I watched two episodes of Euphoria and wasn't interested enough to watch anymore. A lot of the time I was just thinking 'I don't remember doing that when I was a teenager :oops:'. I must be getting old 😩

I felt the same, the parents were a cliche, the scabby mayor was creepy and it just seemed really obvious that the Mum and son would have some sort of epiphany and become nice people.
But we can all agree Alexis is amazing right?

I feel like David definitely had the least character development out of all of them, he was pretty awful throughout but a great character (if that makes sense).

Maybe I need to move this to the Schitts Creek thread! 😂

One of us is lying - stopped after the first episode and googled to see what happened.

Also ditched Black List somewhere in the second season.
Elizabeth was annoying, the whole plot got more and more ridiculously drawn out (seriously, how many more seasons did they want to make and find new "old enemies" they happened to dig out out of nowhere). Can't stand series that don't finish up while it was still good, it ruined quite a few for me.

The X Files - I agree, that Mulder and Scully are iconic, but some of the stories/episodes aren't that interesting. It is very nostalgic though.

Chloe - the main character was annoying, and after 3 eps I realised I wasn't interested in what happens at the end.

The Big Bang Theory - I lost interest when all the guys started to settle down with girlfriends. I don't like Amy and Bernadette. I hated that woman with short red hair as well. And I don't buy that Sheldon would have sex, it wasn't very inkeeping with his character.. I also thought Penny was too good for Leonard.

Our House - the first episode was good but I lost interest halfway through episode 2...

Screw - bailed after the 2nd or 3rd episode.. it was quite boring and the writing was 'preachy' in a way. That prison officer never wanting to go home, and sleeping in a disused cell made me feel itchy for some reason!

I think I'm going to bail on Billions after sticking with it though thick and thin. It's going around in circles. It probably should have stopped after series 5.

I was really looking forward to watching The Apprentice-style show that Bethany Frankel (RHoNY) is hosting (she's trying to find an assistant). But my oh my ... her voice is just so awful and subtitles aren't available. Oh well.

Tried 10 mins of season 2 Bridgerton and switched off , something is off this time round

Decided to bail on Ch4 Hunted now for good. I'm just over it as a format and it's all to set up, silly and pantomime

Decided to bail on Ch4 Hunted now for good. I'm just over it as a format and it's all to set up, silly and pantomime
I always thought that show was a set up - surely they can’t remain hidden when people with cameras are following them filming? I’ve only seen one episode but someone let them into their house and then phoned the people after they’d left and told them they had been there, but how did they know who to ring, and who gave their number to them?

Westworld season 2, too confusing for it's own good.

Started to rewatch the IT Crowd and realised how dated and inappropriate the humour was.