TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Schitts Creek- only made it through a few episodes.
The walking dead- one of my all time favourite series (in the early days) by season 8 I was just bored and didn’t care about the characters or even remember their names.
Suits- most boring program ever.
Once upon a time- after series 2.
The servant- series 2 is very dull.
Westworld.

Reactions: 1
Better Call Saul - loved Breaking Bad but was really disappointed with this.

Misfits - watched it religiously but ended up giving up on it towards the end and never saw how it turned out

Greys Anatomy- couldn’t make it past episode 1 with this show. Just found Ellen Pompeo & Katherine Heigl really boring and painful to watch. Couldn’t get into it at all.

Reactions: 2
Sopranos , Breaking bad , Ozark , Game of thrones & re runs of friends I liked it when I was 15 but it’s just not funny in my 40s

Misfits - watched it religiously but ended up giving up on it towards the end and never saw how it turned out
I forgot this, me too! I found it again recently and thought I'd carry on further watching it fresh but gave up when most of the originals had left. Series 4 I can't get past

Reactions: 6
I forgot this, me too! I found it again recently and thought I'd carry on further watching it fresh but gave up when most of the originals had left. Series 4 I can't get past
I watched it all years ago but when I rewatched recently I gave up in s4 as well. It's just not as good.

Reactions: 3
Skins - the last 2 seasons i couldn't be bothered with. Although I did watch the weird comeback episodes with Effy, Cassie and Cook. Cooks was the only good one

Misfits - I bailed when Nathan left

Reactions: 9
Walking dead - bailed when they kept walking through woods for a whole season with nothing really happening.

Game of thrones - watch 3 seasons then lost interest

Black mirror - watched the first episode, was scarred for life and never watched another 🤮 🐖

Supernatural - season 12 or 13 I stopped watching. Sam was going to be tortured again and I just thought “seriously again?!”, took a break and never went back.

Stranger things - watched season 1 and turned off 20-30mins into first episode of season 2.

Money heist- everyone goes on about how good it is but it was just okay 🤷‍♀️ stopped watching after the first few episodes

How to get away with murder- first 4/5 seasons were great but season 6 was just so slow

The one- I have read the book and enjoyed it but just can't get into the series.

Suits- bored of it after the first season, all got the same.

The crown- ended up only being good for having on in the background

Riverdale- what the duck is that all about?!

Stranger things- same as above, really don't get the hype.

Prison break- LOVED the first 3 seasons after that it all gets a bit weird.

13 reasons why- not watched the last season because the one before it again was only good for background noise. Shame cos the first 2 seasons were really good.

The queen's gambit- I found it a bit boring, though I did watch it on nighshift and found it hard to concentrate!

Reactions: 3
Better Call Saul - though I loved Breaking Bad

Peaky Blinders after 2 series

Handmaids Tale

Homeland

Killing Eve, didn’t bother with the 3rd series

Ozark

Homeland after series 4 ish? gutted I didn’t carry on though and it’s been too long to catch up now

ozark (didn’t enjoy it didn’t get the hype 🤷‍♀️ )

sons of anarchy - watched this last year - liked it but didn’t l it like every one else... no idea where I got up to and no plans to finish🥴

stranger things - went off it after series 1/didn’t bother with the last series

how to get away with murder - got lost and stopped watching but caught up this year and loved it!

better call Saul - only managed a few eps 🥴

orange is the new black - watched series1/2 with all the hype and gave up after that - lost its spark I thought

I nearly gave up Homeland when Brody died but ended up very glad I didn’t!
Same with Money Heist, took me ages to get used to the dubbing

The problem with Schitts Creek is that people sell it as a flat out comedy, when I would say it’s a series about a family with some funny bits. I am on the last episode now and have enjoyed it after a bit of perseverance, but it’s not laugh out loud funny 24-7 like others make it out to be.

Reactions: 5
Stranger things, I got the the pool episode and bailed. So not very far in. Also Bridgerton, I got a few episodes in and got bored 🤷‍♀️

Stranger things, I got the the pool episode and bailed. So not very far in. Also Bridgerton, I got a few episodes in and got bored 🤷‍♀️
Same for me with Bridgerton. I ended up watching it whilst doing dishes and prepping dinner to get through it. Not sure i’ll bother with the next unless again I need some noise in the background.

Breaking Bad: honestly don't get the appeal, stopped watching after a few episodes. Hated Skylar (or what was her name).

Cobra Kai: two men having a midlife crisis 🙄

Peaky Blinders: loved the first few seasons, but after a while it's always the same format

Stranger Things: I liked the first season, but then lost interest

Ginny & Georgia: 5 episodes in and I'm really struggling to continue. Was hoping for it to be an updated version of Gilmore Girls, but not at all. They try to be so much at once, but it just doesn't really work for me.

Pretty Little Liars: just got bored of it

And probably some others I'm forgetting 😅