TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised I’ve not seen any Christmas ads yet. Not even the sofa ones! Usually there’s at least the Studio ads at this time of year with their 50% APR crap.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually surprised I’ve not seen any Christmas ads yet. Not even the sofa ones! Usually there’s at least the Studio ads at this time of year with their 50% APR crap.
All the perfume and after shave ads are arriving though so thats a sure sign of impending Christmas, plus the christmas films channels are up and running. DFS I think have added the rider to their ad saying "Order now and get your new sofa in time for Christmas"
Its coming.............................................;

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That effin awful ad for SKY history programme (as if it’s effin history with her) Amanda Holden ‘Bonkers History’ oh go show yourself as you usually do,who the duck is going to watch that tit it’s all about HER.Dressed up etc.😡Nooo way about proper history only YOU!

Reactions: 5
Samuel L. Jackson is now advertising War-Burtons bread, even though it's obviously pronounced Warbur-Tons.

Maybe if they spent less on unnecessary celebs from America who have never eaten Warburtons before, they could lower their prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know why companies think celebs advertising products like that makes anyone 2ant to buy them, if anything I think like you. Waste of their advertising money which we are then paying for, would rather buy something cheaper

Reactions: 12
Samuel L. Jackson is now advertising War-Burtons bread, even though it's obviously pronounced Warbur-Tons.

Maybe if they spent less on unnecessary celebs from America who have never eaten Warburtons before, they could lower their prices.
On the same note I found Iceland selling Warburton’s goods 3 for £3 so I stock up on thick bread lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That awful ad where the shameless one is sitting on the bog talking about the use of period pads to deal with wee leaks. I cringe when it comes on. Its just too..... explicit, imo.

Reactions: 11
That awful ad where the shameless one is sitting on the bog talking about the use of period pads to deal with wee leaks. I cringe when it comes on. Its just too..... explicit, imo.
😂 I know.
I cringe at the razor one for pubic hair and look around embarassed for my parents. They've been dead three years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another gem from Verisure;:ROFLMAO:
From this one we can deduce that out of all the Carlos Fandango gadgetry Verisure offer, the thing they make the most out of as a Deterrent is the Verisure sign to stick on the wall - rather like garlic and a silver crucifix to a vampire

• Haha
Probably already been mentioned but that dolt of a woman, sitting in a chair and singing like a manic about YAKULT yogurt drink.

Reactions: 2
Some guy on a current Amazon advert with a weirdly high voice, giving it all the "bro" and "innit". I imagine he's someone famous in youth culture but I'm 40+ so I'm clearly not the target demographic. But it still annoys me 🤣

• Haha
Another gem from Verisure;:ROFLMAO:
From this one we can deduce that out of all the Carlos Fandango gadgetry Verisure offer, the thing they make the most out of as a Deterrent is the Verisure sign to stick on the wall - rather like garlic and a silver crucifix to a vampire
I would love to work for verisure advertising, I assume the brief is "make the worst advert you can, hire the worst actors. All publicity is good publicity" 🤣

The one for Super Noodles where the woman has the donkey on her back and he don't stop saying Noodlessssssssssssssss... 🥴 .

• Haha