TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heycar advert so annoying every time it comes on before And Just Like That, more annoying than the series itself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The new shampoo advert doing the rounds, probably L'Oreal, which claims to use a revolutionary "haptic" formula, like it's meant to wow us all. If it's £3 a bottle, we all know it's glorified washing-up liquid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am really hating that Pandora advert, specifically because of that woman waving her arms around because Life Is Beautiful. 😁

That food safety advert where some idiot is dressed like a meat thermometer counting up to SEVENTY FIIIIVEEEE.......so bloody annoying 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two I despise are the Bold ad where the simpering dad is going on a date 🙄 or the one where his child comes home fed up but hey the smell of Bold will cheer them up remind them of good times

and the 3 network ad with that daft bint going aww over her phone 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
That one for McCain chips with Iain Stirling asking inane questions. He's annoying enough at the best of times but somehow even more so in this advert!

Reactions: 7
Two I despise are the Bold ad where the simpering dad is going on a date 🙄 or the one where his child comes home fed up but hey the smell of Bold will cheer them up remind them of good times

and the 3 network ad with that daft bint going aww over her phone 🙄🙄🙄
When she gets home, it's warm enough for her to not need a coat. Yet somehow, sweltering in a onesie won't make a difference. When he goes into her room, the fairly lights are on - waste of energy. Why wasn't his other daughter at school?? And, the advert ends with 'Keep Away From Children.' What kind of man do they think I am??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody Verisure are at it again. I don't know of this is just on Irish telly (my satellite box picks up Irish telly for some bizarre reason) but here we have the policeman responding to A Verisure Alarm going off to which it seems some berk has busted a window whacking golf balls about.

Policeman says something like "I'm staying here until the keyholder comes" whereas we ALL know the police don't respond to trivialities such as burglaries, then matey holding the golf club bag says
"Maybe I should get a Verisure alarm?" Does he really think that buying a Verisure Alarm it means the police will bother to respond to the alarm going off or what?? :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, whoever is responsible for Verisure's ad campaign should be tarred and feathered then lynched :mad:
---
When she gets home, it's warm enough for her to not need a coat. Yet somehow, sweltering in a onesie won't make a difference. When he goes into her room, the fairly lights are on - waste of energy. Why wasn't his other daughter at school?? And, the advert ends with 'Keep Away From Children.' What kind of man do they think I am??
My OH always says in answer to that "I do mate. I really do avoid them!" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Presumably because she’s not school age, you can tell she’s a few years older than dinosaur onesie daughter. She’s probably meant to be about 18

Its the other advert featuring these same characters where the dad is going on a date I can’t abide, especially when the daughters are in the window watching him walk away and they’re doing that irritating hands in the shape of hearts thing and pulling faces. Anyone who does that hand heart thing instantly gets my back up 🫶

Reactions: 7
There's a car advert doing the rounds (can't remember which) where a choir seems to be singing/murdering 'Nothing Else Matters' by Metallica. Don't like it as they are messing with a classic. Almost reminds me of 'Strictly.'

Reactions: 1
The advert i cant stand is the one with the dude who has the curtains hairstyle right up until hes like 50 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The BT ads or is it sky. The one with soundtrack ‘wouldn’t it be nice if we were older’ and the actress who had it off with Dominic west. Even the kid actress is annoying with the gawping

• Haha
Is it the one with the talking sunflowers saying 'brap' or some other such crap? If so I think it's an old one being recycled and yep, it's shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3