TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one for pee pads with the woman sitting on the bog when she takes the vase of flowers off the windowsill then empties the water onto the pad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cryotag - with the close up of the talking skin tag

Toilet roll ad with close up of different bums

The RSPCA one with the atrocious/wooden voice acting - "It can hardly walk. Oh, the poor thing, this is awful."

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The new Robinson's one with people gurgling 🤮
I've always despised 'this girl is on fire' song, but what's with some many companies using it? Has it become royalty free or something?!

Reactions: 10
The new Robinson's one with people gurgling 🤮
I've always despised 'this girl is on fire' song, but what's with some many companies using it? Has it become royalty free or something?!
Makes me want to vomit everytime it comes on. I cant see how someone in a meeting thought yes that's an excellent idea

Reactions: 7
The one for pee pads with the woman sitting on the bog when she takes the vase of flowers off the windowsill then empties the water onto the pad!
Ugh there’s another poorly acted one where the woman wants to go to a gig but can’t do it in her ‘pee pants’. Then she tries the new brand and you see her sitting on a man’s shoulder, presumably piddling her pants while watching the show.

I hate that those ads try to normalise leaks. Yeah we shouldn’t be ashamed if it happens, but if it’s a regular thing you need to see a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was in Paris over the weekend and the waitress said that they had gravlax for starters. I couldn't stop thinking about that dreadful advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im sure its been mentioned but i want to vent

the total bleeping jobs site!

so annoying!

Reactions: 1
Stepones,those awful bleeping mens pants,that awful fat bloke.🤮🤮🤮

I bleeping don’t want to see meat and two veg bulge.

• Haha
I've not seen Step One for ages - I thought they'd gone broke! At one stage there was a different terrible advert every week but theres been nothing for a long time

Holland and Barrett menopause advert ‘I’ve accepted I’m menopausal but it doesn’t define me’ then a load of actors sorry women hug each other. It’s not so much the ad to be fair it’s the fact it’s on at every sodding advert break on ITVX catch up.

Reactions: 2
Just Eat ads
Funeral ads
That one with the skittle in bed and the husband comes home! It's odd!...and icky!
Oh and that reminds me of the Haribo ads where adults talk like little children! Again, so odd and icky!!
The vaginal dryness ones! Need I say more!! 🙄
Which leads me on to Tena Lady! 😬. Saw one today and a lady said she wet herself when she laughed (or something similar). I get that it may be an important issue for some but i felt uncomfortable watching it with the elderly person I go shopping for 😳
Eurgh the just eat ones just erupt internal rage, to the point of being irrational!

• Haha
Anyone in NI will know what I mean when I say Lidl & Murphy family....
This advert is on at every break....and I'm sick looking at/listening to them! 🤬

The McDonald’s boom boom eyebrow raising advert, makes me want to throw my shoe through the tv.

Reactions: 5
The ASDA George back to school uniform advert. Been on 3 times in an hour and yet another ad using frigging awful rap with a capital C. Can't understand half of what the street kids are saying and it's tit.

Reactions: 6
The sensodyne one with the dating couple and he’s wearing the pink sweater.
He looks like the sort of bloke who prematures whilst he’s taking his pants off, then cries about it after. She’s not in for a good night 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The Carling one where someone goes for a slash so his amusing friends decide to pretend a goal has been scored in his absence. Not only does one of them decide to call him 'bruv' but they ignore the fact that he touches one of their faces having not washed his hands after said pissage. Love Carling but what a shite advert.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5