TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A crisp advert were one woman licks her fingers and another her eyes roll to the back of her head, the eye bit really makes me feel ill, it's awful
Yeah yeah yeah is the ๐ŸŽถ music

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The national lottery advert where the man always loses his ticket. Why would you even take a ticket to a festival?! ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 14
The one for Super Noodles where the woman has the donkey on her back and he don't stop saying Noodlessssssssssssssss... ๐Ÿฅด .
The description of this makes it sound like a fever dream ๐Ÿ˜‚
Are advertising execs high when they dream up this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Morrisons one where the gormless looking bloke is stood there cradling the two pizzas. I want to kick the tv screen in

The Morrisons one where the gormless looking bloke is stood there cradling the two pizzas. I want to kick the tv screen in
All the ads are shite,never seen so much shite ever on ads,they used to be so good,whether we liked the shite or not,class not now.๐Ÿ˜’
---
That bleeping dominoes ad.effin opera.๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
The Travelodge ones where the stupid woman goes glamping in heels, and the students are having a big crazy party. Hey donโ€™t have fun or adventures, come and stay in a boring ass Travelodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Victoria bathrooms where that woman turns into some kind of Mafia Don. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 9
Victoria bathrooms where that woman turns into some kind of Mafia Don. I just don't get it.
That one is truly awful.

I don't understand what has happened to TV adverts in the last few years. They are all so bloody awful now. Make no sense. Don't have any good storytelling, nothing that's gonna become iconic.

There's no Milky Way advert, Hovis advert (the one with the young lad helping his dad on the farm all day and just wanting his dad to say he did a good job broke me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ), BT family storyline advert, Daz cleaner close etc.

It's like there is no effort anymore, it's like, just any idea will do.

Reactions: 10
That one is truly awful.

I don't understand what has happened to TV adverts in the last few years. They are all so bloody awful now. Make no sense. Don't have any good storytelling, nothing that's gonna become iconic.

There's no Milky Way advert, Hovis advert (the one with the young lad helping his dad on the farm all day and just wanting his dad to say he did a good job broke me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ), BT family storyline advert, Daz cleaner close etc.

And not much humour either I used to love Maureen Lipmans BT ads they were so funny!! Going back years now mind.

Reactions: 11
That one is truly awful.

I e said it before but I genuinely think ad companies are making them as bad as possible just so people pay attention. That's surely the only explanation for those verisure ads?!

I e said it before but I genuinely think ad companies are making them as bad as possible just so people pay attention. That's surely the only explanation for those verisure ads?!
Oh yeah - Verisure, my own personal Bรชte noir!
Their ads are just so chronically awful that it simply HAS to be purposely done, because they know people will notice then keep a lookout for these terrible campaigns of theirs.

Another lot guilty of that technique are Step One - they really are even WORSE than Verisure!!

• Heart
There are some adverts I get to the end and am not even sure what it was for - usually some online bank or lending company. I think ๐Ÿ˜‚

The only two that make me smile at all atm are both made by Mars - the one for Snickers where the couples are playing a board game and one assumes 'swap' means swapping partners. The other is the Twix one with the bears.

Reactions: 11