Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
He got paid something like £5m to be in them. I’d put my pride aside for that much cash.

Katy Perry is a health nut, so it’s weird hearing her sing about pizza and tacos. No way she eats any of that stuff.
surely he is a millionaire anyway though? puts me off buying anything from companies wasting their money like this as we are the ones ultimatley paying for it

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
First time I’ve seen it,fat arses walking along voice over talking about toilet paper,then far arse women go in a bog,the ad is for uncrap world toilet roll.FFS…

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
There’s an awful one for Enterprise that’s on every five minutes. Hey, get your skates on, get behind the wheel etc etc. I actually need to book a car soon and am not going to use Enterprise as they’re so annoying!

emm

VIP Member
Definitely!! And the whole screen thing, I don’t want some random super chirpy instructors face right in mine when I’m trying not to die
exactly, the best thing about home workouts is not having to deal with that :LOL: very OT but I have limited space and was thinking of buying a fold up treadmill that would fit into my wardrobe, has anyone ever bought one?

Sketchy

VIP Member
Most of them, tbh. Apart from the new Snickers one and the Heinz baked beans ad which actually make me laugh. 😊