Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That Funding Circle ad with a baby in a cot singing "The World Belongs to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Truly creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lalla

VIP Member
Never fly with Jet2 then! As you're boarding the plane you have to listen to 'ah ohhh ohh oh ooooooooh' and all through the flight there are announcements with her warbling.

It's worse than Ryanair and their fecking fanfare when they land.
We went on a Jet2 holiday a few years ago and couldn't believe they played it so many times. And on the coach to our hotel! Jet2 in general were good, but I didn't like the song before our hols and hated it by the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The Sephora ad has the most annoying soundtrack. It sounds like someone warbling and singing a load of nonsense. I’m sure someone will come along now and tell me it’s some really famous pop singer.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ere I'll have you know that said Old Man is Ian Botham, erstwhile cricketer! Probably better known for his off-pitch activities than God's Own Game!
---

Oh yes and her "Dermalogically tested..........................." bit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think Bingo ads are generally diabolical anyway.
The Gala Bingo one with that woman shreiking "What the??????" or going on about changing drivers as the cast chops and changes everywhere.
That one with Keef Lemmun??? Urgh
ALL OF THEM basically!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I just said it was Ian Botham Rita.🤣

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
The finish dishwasher tablets, the words never match their mouth on any of their adverts. It really irritates me.

Edited: finish not flash

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Any ads that involves families. Particularly the ones where they sit around a dinner table acting overly happy and smiley while eating beige food.

Emperor

Chatty Member
There's a car advert doing the rounds (can't remember which) where a choir seems to be singing/murdering 'Nothing Else Matters' by Metallica. Don't like it as they are messing with a classic. Almost reminds me of 'Strictly.'

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
these just eat ads with celebrtiies, like Snoop Dog and Katy Perry, how do they not find this embarassing?!
He got paid something like £5m to be in them. I’d put my pride aside for that much cash.

Katy Perry is a health nut, so it’s weird hearing her sing about pizza and tacos. No way she eats any of that stuff.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I don't understand the Direct Line advert where the woman says they can "guarantee they'll (the workman) use the door bell." Is it supposed to be a joke? How else would you know he's arrived?

Eirawen

VIP Member
Not an ad as such but a trailer for a tv programme "The Piano"next Wed on C4. When I first saw it I thought that looks good Iusy watch it,now I totally sick of it before seeing any of it!!!