Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I felt soddin sick with that pot noodle ad it’s disgusting.They never used to vile eating ones after that awful kfc one when there talking with mouth full.
I have to mute that pot noodle ad it makes me feel sick 😭
It’s just been on and I said to my husband they’ve clearly gone down the “ enrage viewers” path 🤨

Reactions: 1

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Guys, off topic a little but where is the Tesco Christmas Ad?!! I’ve looked on YouTube and googled it and found NOTHING! And not seen it on tele, wonder if they’re waiting for the im a celeb slot?! Also is McDonald’s one out ? I haven’t noticed that one yet either ? 🎅🏼
See it earlier Mcdons,not much really.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I know a lot of people don't like the new aldi Xmas ad but I love the "plumpalumpas" hope they bring them out as toys

Mumof3

VIP Member
The Cry Baby advert on Cartoon Network. They play it over and over, earlier today..the advert came on, ended and then started again straight away, one after the other. I literally want to rip my ears off!

Sancrow

Darren never used to like driving on the motorway, trying to watch anything on itvx player and they show that Ad four times during a show,I think they are trying to drive you mad so you will pay for the no ads subscription.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Omg so many I can’t even think of them all!

I hate that one with vogue Williams for fairy wash pods. Her and all her young kids all dressed solely in white, in an all White pristine House, while playing with paints getting them everywhere, in what mothers life is that reality 😩🤣

also there’s a bingo advert think it’s tiger bingo or something, it’s a woman sitting there saying something like “I sit here, feet up, arms comfy and I start to play” she does my head in
---
The annoying Happy tiger bingo ad has been on loads this afternoon..if its just like being at bingo why dont you actually go to real bingo . the constant waving her arm about is annoying but her other arm/hand is tucked between her legs which she is also moving . when the camera zooms more onto her face your can still see her moving forward this arm about and it looks kinda looks like shes doing something rude! 🤣 wouldn't the person filming have said get you hand out from between you legs and stop moving that arm !

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That stupid credit check advert with the woman lying on the sofa askino her boyfriend to check it and then the dog pops up between his legs is back. Why is there a talking dog? Why doesn’t the woman move? Why does she rub his head with her foot?
Also it’s an old ad from few years ago,lots of ads are old Espevially the harelip charity ad it about six or seven years old same as the water charity ad,very old.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Telly on silent at Mo as reading All the freds,just seen clip of TKMaxx ad,lots of animals dressed up,must watch it in full.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Sorry but every break I’m getting raising money for Gazza,sorry!I don’t want to see the ad and the next ad is for kaze or something to do with Islamic..I’m sorry but I find it off the record..😞These ads are every,every break.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
There's another really annoying YT one with Stacey Solomon for Hallo Fresh (of course). She fishes some random thing like a sock out of the box and says 'that's what happens when your kids get to your Hallo Fresh box before you do {chuckle}'.
Don't know if anything rivetting happens after that because I press 'skip' in double quick time.
Ha yes I've seen that one too. Skip it every time. 😣